Virus Inflation leading to Digital Currency and Control

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Virus Inflation leading to Digital Currency and Control

Post by bignflnut »

From the "Can't happen in #Merica" file:
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/crypto/us- ... -rcna19248
A U.S. digital currency could be on the horizon.

The Biden administration is putting its support behind the research and development of a “U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency,” or CBDC.

The move is part of a sweeping executive order President Joe Biden signed Wednesday instructing the federal government to explore possible uses of and regulations for digital assets like cryptocurrencies.

"My Administration places the highest urgency on research and development efforts into the potential design and deployment options of a United States CBDC," the executive order reads.

The order asks for a wide variety of agencies to begin research and submit reports on a variety of issues surrounding digital currencies, from design and security to financial and societal impacts.

“We know the implications of potentially issuing a digital dollar are profound. They’re extraordinarily wide-ranging,” a senior administration official told reporters on a call Tuesday.

Here's an interview with a long lost friend discussing such a day as this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tgk7YH5PyM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can you see how Canada just tried this? CANADA. Protesters were attacked in their bank accounts, then the bank runs happened, and now the push is on to digitize the currency which is hyper-inflating and losing its value at rapid paces.

Digital currency will be lauded as a savior because the cash printed today will be worthless in a month. Can't print it fast enough, it's all just digits in a computer anyhow, right?

Is a dementia patient not the perfect puppet for this? Who's going to stop it? Trump? :lol: :lol: :lol:
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Virus Inflation leading to Digital Currency and Control

Post by WhyNot »

...and the neu noveau so-called ''currency'' can be worth...whatever is typed in at the moment. Inflation taking a bite? Type in these characters: ''it's Ok now.'' :P :P

Or would that be possibly, inflation taking a byte . Haha
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

easy to control the masses with digital currency. I don't like the way you look or think (you didn't get a vaccine) so POOF all your assets are gone.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Bruenor wrote:easy to control the masses with digital currency. I don't like the way you look or think (you didn't get a vaccine) so POOF all your assets are gone.
This is precisely the behavior that will drive people to de-centralized digital currencies and physical metals where central governments have very little control. We already had the warning shot across the bow with Canadian banks and the trucker protest there. If you aren't a member of a protected class, with correct-think, you should be worried.

I'm looking at places like China for where we are likely headed. Expect Bitcoin and the like to be outlawed eventually (here it will probably be over environmental "concerns"). A Digital Dollar tied to a social credit score is simply incompatible with a decentralized system of easy value transfer.

Remember, control is the goal, this is why these same people have wanted so badly to eliminate 2A freedoms and are actively assaulting the constitution from just about every angle.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

I just wanna my new iPhone 56
What steak house r we eating at tonight? Cook at home? Whaaaat?

Other pleasantries with the peasantries comments

i certainly hope Congress has something to do with this ''no dollar' dollar-holler scheme.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good