Colleges Offer Therapy For Rittenhouse Verdict

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

gilly32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Colleges Offer Therapy For Rittenhouse Verdict

Post by gilly32 »

This boggles my mind...

"Universities and Colleges sent out a flurry of emails and statements to students and faculty following the unanimous “not guilty” on all counts decision by the Kenosha jury in the Kyle Rittenhouse case."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... e-verdict/
"The right to keep and bear arms is rooted in both self-defense and insurance against government’s propensity toward tyranny. The right pre-existed the Constitution. Thus, the Second Amendment is not its source. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable; the Second Amendment protects it, and Congress has no legitimate power to restrict it." - Senator John Cornyn (R., Tex.), as reported in the National Review on July 4, 2016

Burma Shave
M-Quigley

Re: Colleges Offer Therapy For Rittenhouse Verdict

Post by M-Quigley »

Check out the first picture carefully, of the group of five girls crying, and look past them at the crowd behind them, smiling or trying to prevent themselves from laughing at the behavior of the group of girls. (particularly the redhead) :)
docachna

Post by docachna »

So now the Metro Nashville government "Director of Health Equity" (whatever the h*ll that is), Stephanie Kang, sent a memo decrying the Rittenhouse verdict, sends a memo to all department employees, pointing out the "injustice" resulting from the verdict, and inviting employees to reach out if they feel "impacted" by the verdict.

You didn't mind a jury of the defendant's peers in Brunswick GA, did ya, Stephanie ??

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/11/24/me ... ct-report/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Recognize how much they hate the concept of self-defense, self-government, Power to the People, et al.

Some say that [url=https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/ ... on-campus/[/url], this verdict is a frontal assault to their worldview.

Realize that this is a spiritual war, and pleasant rhetoric/logic/facts/discussion isn't going to win the day.

A nation can't be shared between these two worldviews. It's a steel cage match: 2 worldviews enter, 1 walks away.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
docachna

Post by docachna »

So now the Metro Nashville government "Director of Health Equity" (whatever the h*ll that is), Stephanie Kang, sent a memo decrying the Rittenhouse verdict to all department employees, pointing out the "injustice" resulting from the verdict, and inviting employees to reach out if they feel "impacted" by the verdict.

You didn't mind a jury of the defendant's peers in Brunswick GA, did ya, Stephanie ??

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/11/24/me ... ct-report/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLINQAqvNxU

I'll spare one & all the ''millennial interview'' youtube clip :lol:
Last edited by WhyNot on Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Additionally, I think I will plant seeds of discourse among the distraught students.

Dear Student ( _____ ),
Recently you were affected by the XYZ court decision. Your college (FEX# ficticious U) did not provide mini marshmallows with your comforting hot coca. Were you left feeling a lack of fulfillment in your grieving and recovery?

:P :P ''fal lala la la, lala lala '' :P :P
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good