Another successful DGU in Perry township :)

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Another successful DGU in Perry township :)

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/police- ... IK345ARIA/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PERRY TWP. — A man who forced his way into a Perry Twp. house during a home invasion was shot by the homeowners and later located miles away after police searched for the suspect, according to Perry Twp. police.

Officers were first called to reports of a burglary in progress at a home in the 5800 block of South Diamond Mill Road around 5 a.m. Tuesday.

The suspect, who was only identified as a man, broke into the house and began assaulting the homeowners, Brian Douglas, Public Information Officer for Perry Twp. police told News Center 7.

During the altercation, one of the homeowners, who was also not identified, got a handgun and shot the intruder, Douglas said. The suspect then jumped into a car and drove away from the scene.

Around 7 a.m., police located the man, naked and suffering from a gunshot wound in the area of Old Dayton Road and North Lutheran Church Road, which is about 6 miles south of the incident on Diamond Mill Road.

The suspect was transported to an area hospital for treatment but Douglas said his condition was not known. The homeowners were also transported for observational purposes to an area hospital.

Police do not believe the suspect in the home invasion knew the homeowners.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Another successful DGU in Perry township :)

Post by Chuck »

:D
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)