anti police rep is a hypocrite

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

anti police rep is a hypocrite

Post by M-Quigley »

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/nation ... s-williams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would guess civilians defending themselves against criminals also. (except for BLM and antifa of course) :roll: I wold love to be wrong on that though.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: anti police rep is a hypocrite

Post by catfish86 »

Williams (the editorial commentator) makes some good points. There is a real need to focus on putting away violent offenders. He points out the 40% of violent crimes stemming from alcohol. I would add that mental health issues due to marijuana are rising, but the elite don't want to hear that. For the record on marijuana legalization, there is a very marked and documented cause and effect. Marijuana induces psychosis especially from long term use and early use. Contrary to one myth, you can "overdose" on marijuana its just the effect is acute psychosis with little danger of dying directly from the effects of the drugs which is different than running down the street naked with a gun and pointing it at police because you are having a psychotic break.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.