Trump to return to Oval Office?

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Trump to return to Oval Office?

Post by bignflnut »

I know we're forbidden from speaking religiously here...but did you know that Christians believe in the bodily resurrection of their slain savior?

So do some Republican voters. "Cheeto Jesus" shall return to his rightful throne via a writ of Quo Warranto!

Remember, Republicans mock people with Trump Derangement Syndrome for the lengths they will follow their nonsensical delusions to various perverse ends, entirely divorced of reality.

The Trump Cult is serving stronger and stronger Koolaid.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Trump to return to Oval Office?

Post by catfish86 »

I will say this...if Trump is impeached because of what Qanon Shamman did...shouldn't Bernie Sanders be prosecuted for his supporter who shot Representative Scalise and Maxine Watters for her track em down and harrass Trump people whereever you find them?

There are some out there folks who support Trump BUT he is not egging them on at near the same level the left is doing with Antifa/BLM. The resulting witch hunt is all out of proportion to what is going on. Given the subsequent reaction of the government, media and tech elite...to say that the Trump supporters are paranoid without cause is a bit of a stretch.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

All I can say confidently is that the 2A will be taking it in the shorts in the next few years.

The rest is just noise.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

TDS Syndrome as I see it
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll