P.G. Sittenfeld charged with public corruption

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

P.G. Sittenfeld charged with public corruption

Post by M-Quigley »

This is the Cincy council clown that in 2016 ran against Strickland in the Democratic primary for the Senate race against Sen. Rob Portman. In the primary Sittenfeld was critical of Strickland because Strickland allegedly had at one time an A rating from the NRA, and Sittenfeld was proud of his F rating. In fact, Sittenfeld was so delusional about his support for banning guns among Ohio residents in general that he spend a lot of money on TV ads that ran in my rural area of SW Ohio that show an AR rifle with Strickland's face on the side, a sort of "Strickland AR" commemorative edition or something. He thought he was running an anti Strickland ad but his campaign was too stupid to know it ended up being a pro Strickland ad. One guy I know who is a union official saw the ad and casually commented to me, "That reminds me. There's a sale on for AR's at ____ " :lol:

https://www.whio.com/news/crime-and-law ... YO3MIPJCQ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brian D.

Re: P.G. Sittenfeld charged with public corruption

Post by Brian D. »

Cincy AM conservative talk radio has had a field day with this. "P.G. stands for probably guilty" and "P.G.Sittinjail" are two favorites.
Always anxious to start yet another collaborative, coalition, or committed to solve street violence. They'd M set a few times, eat lunch, and Sittenfeld would say brilliant glibbery stuff that answered or solved nothing.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Here is PG's response to the charge. Also, Sealbach mentioned the attorney bringing the charges is "Trump appointed" so that clearly means the charges are bogus. :roll:
P.G. Sittenfeld: ‘I do not give up. I will not give up,’ after arrest on federal corruption charges
Nine days prior to Sittenfeld’s arrest, federal agents arrested his colleague on Council, Jeff Pastor, on similar charges. U.S. Attorney David DeVillers said it was not clear whether the cases had any direct connection. The two cases do have one thing in common, though: former Cincinnati Bengal and aspiring real estate developer Chinedum Ndukwe served as a confidential witness in both cases.

In February, former City Councilwoman Tamaya Dennard faced similar charges, as well. She pleaded guilty in June and awaits sentencing, scheduled for Nov. 24.
Friday afternoon, Sittenfeld’s city council colleague, Chris Seelbach, tweeted his support.

I am standing by my friend.

I know PG. He is ethical and a good father, husband and friend.

The charges, brought by a Trump appointed US Attorney, are incredibly weak.

I believe in our justice system and strongly believe PG will be exonerated from these charges. https://t.co/JeevRNv7gl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
— Chris Seelbach (@ChrisSeelbach) November 20, 2020
https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/pg ... UI76K6HIM/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

Brian D. wrote:Cincy AM conservative talk radio has had a field day with this. "P.G. stands for probably guilty" and "P.G.Sittinjail" are two favorites.
Always anxious to start yet another collaborative, coalition, or committed to solve street violence. They'd M set a few times, eat lunch, and Sittenfeld would say brilliant glibbery stuff that answered or solved nothing.
My personal favorite was that soon, Cincinnati city council will be able to have a quorum in Sing-Sing. :lol: