Liberal Gun Club - Looting/rioting is valid - don't shoot

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Liberal Gun Club - Looting/rioting is valid - don't shoot

Post by Bruenor »

https://theliberalgunclub.com/looting-and-rioting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Liberal Gun Club does not and will not equate the value of property with the value of human life. We believe those who are and continue to be oppressed do not need to be told by mostly straight, white folks how to protest or how to grieve.

We firmly believe shooting people to protect property is wrong, regardless of if its your television or the corner drug store at risk.

We firmly believe shooting people because they are protesting is wrong. So is running them over with cars.

Looting and rioting IS a legitimate form of social protest, and without it it, years ago in Boston Harbor, things may have ended differently.

Looting and rioting for the sake of it, is not the same, and should be roundly condemned.

Being able to tell the difference is important. Understanding that there may be more than one type of group involved in these events is also important.
So who determines if it's valid or just for the sake of it ?
I haven't seen any valid looting yet..
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
deanimator

Re: Liberal Gun Club - Looting/rioting is valid - don't shoo

Post by deanimator »

I'm sure that Anthony Sowell believes that rape, torture and murder are "valid" as well... as long as he's the one doing it.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

Bruenor wrote:https://theliberalgunclub.com/looting-and-rioting/
The Liberal Gun Club does not and will not equate the value of property with the value of human life. We believe those who are and continue to be oppressed do not need to be told by mostly straight, white folks how to protest or how to grieve.

We firmly believe shooting people to protect property is wrong, regardless of if its your television or the corner drug store at risk.

We firmly believe shooting people because they are protesting is wrong. So is running them over with cars.

Looting and rioting IS a legitimate form of social protest, and without it it, years ago in Boston Harbor, things may have ended differently.

Looting and rioting for the sake of it, is not the same, and should be roundly condemned.

Being able to tell the difference is important. Understanding that there may be more than one type of group involved in these events is also important.
The prosecuting DA, judge, jury determine it. Unfortunately there's far too many DAs, judges, and potential jurors who believe this crap.

My stuff is an extension of me. Loot, burn it, or threaten it, and you're going to get a free side of lead if I catch you. And because of the formerly mentioned issue, I won't be calling the cops afterwards.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

A joke right.......
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Gramps wrote:

A joke right.......
Apparently not a joke, I took that right from their website,Link provided. Certainly shows while the 2A is for all, we certainly don't agree on every other position. Everyone has opinions on the Internet, and they are often worth exactly what you paid for them. So this opinion from the LGC is worth nothing to me, just more bad advice from the Internet like move the body before the police arrive, or the sound of racking a shotgun will make the bad guy relieve himself in his britches, don't shoot people that are destroying, stealing and burning everything you worked your whole life for, cause they need nice stuff too. not.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson