Kenosha

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

deanimator

Re: Kenosha

Post by deanimator »

drc wrote:There was a picture posted that I found on the Corvette Forum of all places of the idiots arm that got shot.

His new name is going to be Stumpy. It blew a baseball sized divot out of his upper arm, the muscle is gone. It is starting to really get real.
I expect WAAAY to real for the Call of Duty communists. Nobody told them how to deal with real opposition in their gender studies classes.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
drc

Post by drc »

deanimator wrote:
drc wrote:There was a picture posted that I found on the Corvette Forum of all places of the idiots arm that got shot.

His new name is going to be Stumpy. It blew a baseball sized divot out of his upper arm, the muscle is gone. It is starting to really get real.
I expect WAAAY to real for the Call of Duty communists. Nobody told them how to deal with real opposition in their gender studies classes.
I think a couple exploding heads will cure a lot of this.

This is totally different than when I protested against the Vietnam War. This is trying to destroy our country, not make it better. All of us here can agree that there have been racial abuses, police abuses, class warfare, etc.

HOWEVER, you don't resort to criminality to get your point across. It just becomes criminality.

Our system has saved the world a couple times over (WW2 is a prime example). You take what we have and make it better, not tear it down and substitute other failed ideologies.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

drc wrote:It is starting to really get real.
It has been real. It's been time to retaliate with force. The police should be doing it, but they aren't. The mayors should be doing it, but they aren't. The governors should be doing it, but they aren't.

It took a 17 year old to defend his life (and still end up being charged under a Democrat DA) to get people to hold their rifles a little tighter this week. Unfortunately. I still believe most "Molon Labe" people on this forum and elsewhere will continue down the "but but but the legal process" road which is going <sarcasm>oh so well</sarcasm> for our side. Your hands will be cold and dead and you will have clung onto the Second Amendment to your death and have never even used it.

If you question yourself if I'm talking about you, I am.

Defend your property, your town, your neighbors, and your own with force as needed, and remember - "nobody saw nothin'". My property will get the same defense as I give my self. It is an extension of me. No person or government will take it. I will use force to defend it and keep it intact and in my possession.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Saw that video it was pretty gruesome.. Still trying to understand why people would chase someone that is armed with a rifle down the street and attack him with skateboards, after they already think he's shot someone. What did they think was going to happen ? Apparently the guy that got shot in the arm approached Rittenhouse with a pistol in his hand when Rittenhouse was on the ground, after he had already shot the two guys with the skateboards, so I guess he earned that stump. Then he sits there screaming medic !!! like he's in call of Duty or somethin.

Pics of Rittenhouse being attacked by the skateboard wielding thugs and you can clearly see the pistol in stumpy's hand.
https://imgur.com/a/ewE87IQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
marca

Post by marca »

The talking heads imply the shooting was a tragedy. I would say it’s about time some of these animals got their due. Don’t expect any pity from me. And sorry Officer, I didn’t see anything.
drc

Post by drc »

This has been setup to help with his legal defense

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is legal help being assembled. Sorry about the link to the Corvette forum, it is the easiest way to share this

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/po ... hause.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

drc wrote:HOWEVER, you don't resort to criminality to get your point across. It just becomes criminality.
Anybody would have to be pretty blind to mistake me for a "Back the Blue" type.

However, as hard as I can, I'm totally unable to draw the causal connection between burning a Wendy's, yelling at White people in a restaurant or punching somebody in the face after they've taken Communion, and ending police criminality.

The people doing these things aren't the friends of Black people. Like the followers of Hitler and Stalin, they're the enemies of all humanity.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Bruenor wrote:Apparently the guy that got shot in the arm approached Rittenhouse with a pistol in his hand when Rittenhouse was on the ground, after he had already shot the two guys with the skateboards, so I guess he earned that stump. Then he sits there screaming medic !!! like he's in call of Duty or somethin.
That's why I've started calling those poseurs "Call of Duty communists".
147Doc
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by 147Doc »

Bruenor wrote: Then he sits there screaming medic !!! ...
Some of the "peaceful protests" have arranged for assigned "medics" on their team, so I'm betting this was one.

I saw a d@mned funny video of a "medic" attending to a rioter who was down, screaming he (she?) didn't want to lose his leg, and ohgodohgodohgod save it. The "medic" popped out a tourniquet and proceeded to apply it to his thigh while someone else reached in with a wad of gauze.

The wound was from a rubber bullet. Yeah, a red mark and a bruise.

See why I put "medic" in quotes? :lol:
docachna

Post by docachna »

drc wrote:This has been setup to help with his legal defense

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is legal help being assembled. Sorry about the link to the Corvette forum, it is the easiest way to share this

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/po ... hause.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
L. Lin Wood, the lawyer that got the settlements for Nicholas Sandman, the Covington teen, is going to represent him in Kenosha. Recall that he also represented Richard Jewell, the Atlanta Olympics "bomber", in 1996.

On an OT - the Chicago PD blog secondcitycop.blogspot.com had a story about 6 full motorcoaches pulling up to the Kenosha riots:
FYI witnesses at the scene report that at least 6 huge luxury motorcoaches arrived, a Chicago limo company. As the buses were letting people out witnesses recognized Miracle Boyd and others from the Chicago protests/riots. This was reported on social media.
The rest of the story is quite interesting. Breitbart also had a nice story about 9 commies that were arrested filling gas cans and making other preparations to burn the place down. Out of state plates on the vehicles.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ing-riots/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

Donut Operator on YouTube has an excellent breakdown of all 3 shootings. This kids future is going to rest on the circumstances of the first shooting.

Kyle Rittenhouse shooting breakdown: murder or self defense?

Donut states that his possession of the rifle was illegal, but a reading of Wisconsin law makes that point a little grey. A handgun definitely, but there are several exceptions for minors with long guns.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

Here is the Criminal Complaint. If what the eye witness, a reporter named McGinnis, says is true, I am not clear how this would be anything but self defense.
McGinnis stated that before the defendant reached the parking lot and ran across it, the defendant had moved from the middle of Sheridan Road to the sidewalk and that is when McGinnis saw a male (Rosenbaum) initially try to engage the defendant. McGinnis stated that as the defendant was walking Rosenbaum was trying to get closer to the defendant. When Rosenbaum advanced, the defendant did a “juke” move and started running. McGinnis stated that there were other people that were moving very quickly. McGinnis stated that they were moving towards the defendant. McGinnis said that according to what he saw the defendant was trying to evade these individuals.
McGinnis stated that the first round went into the ground and when the second shot went off, the defendant actually had the gun aimed at Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated he did not hear the two exchange any words. McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the defendant’s gun. McGinnis demonstrated by extending both of his hands in a quick grabbing motion and did that as a visual on how Rosenbaum tried to reach for the defendant’s gun. Detective Cepress indicates that he asked McGinnis if Rosenbaum had his hands on the gun when the defendant shot. McGinnis said that he definitely made a motion that he was trying to grab the barrel of the gun. McGinnis stated that the defendant pulled it away and then raised it. McGinnis stated that right as they came together, the defendant fired. McGinnis said that when Rosenbaum was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant).

According to the ME, the head wound was a graze.
Dr. Kelley of the Milwaukee Medical Examiner’s Office conducted an autopsy on Joseph Rosenbaum. Dr. Kelley indicated that Rosenbaum had a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot wound to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Looks like they are shipping in rioters from out of state.. here's a statement from the kenosha Police department.

https://twitter.com/KenoshaPolice/statu ... 96/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apparently the vehicle plates were from Oregon..
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

This is the most elaborate breakdown I've seen so far.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The ... ipLgI0qN5o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

ArmedAviator wrote:
It has been real. It's been time to retaliate with force. The police should be doing it, but they aren't. The mayors should be doing it, but they aren't. The governors should be doing it, but they aren't.
In support of AA's point...
Where is your "Champion"?
Where is your savior?
What has the 2016 ballot box wrought?
“Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.” So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798