Kasich to Speak at DNC Convention

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

FormerNavy

Kasich to Speak at DNC Convention

Post by FormerNavy »

Rumor has it, Kasich is going to speak in favor of Biden at the DNC Convention. Not really a surprise, but...

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/your-local-e ... en-at-dnc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Kasich to Speak at DNC Convention

Post by bignflnut »

But, but, but, we must vote for Kasich because he's got that R behind his name, and if you're not for him, my tribe will lose an election!
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

This man is the worst in so many ways. He did not appear at the Republican convention in his own state and now this. Not to mention his comment about people who believe the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution matters. He should be kicked out of the Republican Party.

It turns out he is a communist at heart. Do you admire the way China handled Coronavirus John?
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Have we started a betting pool on whether he announces at the convention that he is going to the other side of the aisle?
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

WY_Not wrote:Have we started a betting pool on whether he announces at the convention that he is going to the other side of the aisle?
He knows he's got no chance as an R. He sees Biden and thinks, wee I'm as smart as him...
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

just keep licking those spots, john
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Maybe he's delusional and thinks his endorsement will help Biden carry Ohio, and if it does he will have a position in the new administration.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Lots of teachers in Ohio, right?
Are we certain that Ohio will go red?

Kasich might look like the deciding factor if Biden takes the state, or at least he could make that claim.
Not a lot of downside to that wager.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

WY_Not wrote:Have we started a betting pool on whether he announces at the convention that he is going to the other side of the aisle?
Not at the convention... does him more good to keep the R behind his name and yet endorse Biden. The switch to D will come later...
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

Maybe he is going to claim he is native american and have a sex change so he can be VP.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

catfish86 wrote:Maybe he is going to claim he is native american and have a sex change so he can be VP.
A sex change to WHAT???
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
Sasquatch.45

Post by Sasquatch.45 »

Kasich helping the DNC??? Anyone really that surprised that THE CHICKEN HAS GONE HOME TO ROOST!!!???

Emphasis on "chicken".
most of the other things that I would like to call him I cannot say here.
No law of prohibition ever prevented a crime of violence, They simply provide a framework for punishment for those who fail to commit suicide after going postal.

The devil never made me do anything…However, he did have a couple of really cool ideals…
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

He's not the only one

C. Powell & McCain's widow spoke at DNC endorsing Joey B

But, but, but the GOP is our friend.

WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

C. Powell

See Spot

See John

See John lick spots, NOT.

ENUFF POETRY :P ...

C. Powell hasn't voted (R) as an (R) , for, just how long again exactly?

https://trendingpolitics.com/tom-cotton ... for-biden/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From the article the other illustrious is described as...well... ''easy'' on lotsa 8) issues...
Republican Senator Tom Cotton made sure to set the record straight: “I respect Colin Powell’s service and he’s entitled to his opinion, like every other American. But he hasn’t voted Republican for sixteen years. Apparently John McCain and Mitt Romney were ‘too extreme’ for Secretary Powell.”
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Well, Kasich has the eunuch vote locked up...
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.