This Sheriff has it right

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

This Sheriff has it right

Post by qmti »

"I'm not sure whether his statements are naive or just plain ignorant and arrogant. Maybe it's all three," said Eddy County Sheriff Mark Cage. "The thought of anyone utilizing my sheriff's office or any other law enforcement agency in this country as their personal Gestapo to go door to door violating citizen's rights is disgusting, unrealistic and downright un-American."

Cage is concerned if any law enforcement agency participates in O'Rourke's plan on a large scale, "bloodshed would be inevitable," adding that "some of my constituents are already adopting the mantra of 'Come take mine Beto!'...His rhetoric has gotten old and I look forward to the day when he shuts up."

Weld County Sheriff Steve Reams told Towhnall he also would have concerns for the safety of his deputies because it would be an "unconstitutional" order and would put them "in the crosshairs."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... s-n2554935" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe "bloodshed would be inevitable" is a good possibility.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: This Sheriff has it right

Post by Javelin Man »

He is needlessly concerned. As good Americans, we will abide by the law and turn them in, both law-abiding citizens and hooligans, drug lords, robbers, henchmen, etc.

:lol: :lol:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
OhioPaints

Re: This Sheriff has it right

Post by OhioPaints »

Javelin Man wrote: As good Americans, we will abide by the law..
The Constitution is the supreme law of the land.

The sheriff is right. Some will want to turn the ammo over first....one round at a time, from the business end of the firearm. Just following the Law.