San Fran. Brands NRA a Terrorist Organization

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

drc

San Fran. Brands NRA a Terrorist Organization

Post by drc »

San Francisco brands the NRA as a "terrorist" organization.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-fr ... ganization" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The lunatic left is getting nuttier by the day. This from a city that describes people as "justice system afflicted", etc.

I have been reading the comments on news stories for a few years now, and people went from hinting to
outright saying what is going to happen if the left leaning Democrats get into control and try to force their agenda down everyone's throats.
M-Quigley

Re: San Fran. Brands NRA a Terrorist Organization

Post by M-Quigley »

They're a little behind the times out there. Didn't the AG of NY state already make that claim a year or so back? (maybe not officially though) :roll:
JimE
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by JimE »

5,000,000 members of the NRA.
$50k each for slander.
Wonder how they would like the NRA as their landlord ?
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Actively trying to convict (in the court of publik opinion) of terrorism, reduction citizenship, requiring automatic Club Fed, oh something must b wrong here so U R fired, mental cruelty pain/suffering/aspirins/rolaids and, ONLY $50K large?

More like $15,000,000 per occurrence, plus, punitive damages IMHO
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/national/nra- ... hMJcO0iBK/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The NRA is suing. I looked online and couldn't find the answers, but does anyone know,

What teeth does the declaration mean anyway coming from that city? Are they actually planning on doing something connected with that declaration? What loss can be established other than defamation of character?

Also, is the jury pool taken from native San Fransicans? If so I doubt the jury could be fair about deciding the suits merits anyway. :(
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

It's obvious slander
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

They are making the claim based on the First Amendment as an attempt by government to punish speech based on content. I would not have immediately thought of that but they have a point.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Aloha Snackbar, Frisco! (That nickname for Rice-A-Roniville annoys the natives. The reference to Rice-A-Roni is also considered a pejorative.)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

"San Fransissyco" is also deemed offensive there.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
rattlehead

Post by rattlehead »

M-Quigley wrote:https://www.whio.com/news/national/nra- ... hMJcO0iBK/

The NRA is suing. I looked online and couldn't find the answers, but does anyone know,

What teeth does the declaration mean anyway coming from that city? Are they actually planning on doing something connected with that declaration? What loss can be established other than defamation of character?

Also, is the jury pool taken from native San Fransicans? If so I doubt the jury could be fair about deciding the suits merits anyway. :(
I suspect it'll be all hot air until the phrase "member of a domestic terrorist organization" makes it into a "red flag"/ERPO warrant without anyone looking into what org the applicant is referring to.