Another Chicago carjacking stopped thanks to CC

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Another Chicago carjacking stopped thanks to CC

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loc ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's too bad for the law abiding victims of crime in California, MD, NJ, and NY that they don't have "shall issue" CC as well.
AlanM

Re: Another Chicago carjacking stopped thanks to CC

Post by AlanM »

I was really wondering who Ida B. Wells was.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Brian D.

Re: Another Chicago carjacking stopped thanks to CC

Post by Brian D. »

AlanM wrote:I was really wondering who Ida B. Wells was.
Now you know...and knowing is half the battle. G.I. Joe! A great American hero, G.I. Joe is there...

Sorry Alan, that happens anytime I type or say "now you know". Dang cartoon song just pops into my head and I gotta roll with it.

Anyhow, I'll bet the sit down with Chicago P.D. after even the most justified shooting, is none too pleasant. Unless the shootee was someone even they're happy to see dead.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.