LEO of the month, April 2019. K9 Edition.

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

LEO of the month, April 2019. K9 Edition.

Post by JU-87 »

:shock:

Patrolman charged with 20 counts of sex abuse against police dog

A patrolman from Louisiana is accused of sexually abusing a police dog and over 20,000 people have signed a petition for his prosecution.

According to a statement released from In Defense of Animals, an international organization that protects animals, Terry Yetman is set to appear in court on April 23...

...Yetman turned himself in and was booked into the Bossier County Maximum Correctional Facility. He was charged with 20 felony counts of performing sexual acts with an animal and 24 counts of filming the acts. His bond was set at $350,000 according to the press release.
https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/patr ... police-dog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: LEO of the month, April 2019. K9 Edition.

Post by sodbuster95 »

This...this...is not at ALL what I expected this thread to be about. :shock:
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

Don't some police departments consider the police K9 to be an "officer"?
Might be some additional charges there. :roll:
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

JU-87 wrote:Don't some police departments consider the police K9 to be an "officer"?
Might be some additional charges there. :roll:
I believe if a 'suspect' harms a K9 dog when its coming after him/her you are correct.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe