Houston - Son repels armed home invaders

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Houston - Son repels armed home invaders

Post by Bruenor »

Another one that wasn't carrying, but managed to retrieve his firearm and repel the invaders.
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime ... 0a91e2d23c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Police say three suspects pistol whipped a father as he arrived at the home, forcing him to open the door. Two sisters inside hid in a closet while the suspects ransacked the property.

The girls, one 21 and the other a juvenile, managed to hit a panic alarm as the home invasion continued. Eventually the suspects found the girls while searching the home.

Soon after, a son arrived at the home with his mom. When he saw something was wrong, he went and got his gun and fired at the suspects while they were fleeing. One of the suspects, who was armed, was shot in the head.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Houston - Son repels armed home invaders

Post by WhyNot »

From the article...

'' [*** named neighbor] and other neighbors said they have never had problems in their neighborhood before. ''

..that they know of.

I've dealt with similar topic b4 here in Ohio when discussing cases with people. They appear :shock: shocked :shock: at the level of violence that can and does happen...in Ohio. I finish with, ''That's not Alcatraz, Sing SIng or Pelican Bay SHU, but ...Ohio''

(yes I know Alc is closed)
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good