JurySelection Begins In Trial Of Former North Miami Cop Cha

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

deanimator

JurySelection Begins In Trial Of Former North Miami Cop Cha

Post by deanimator »

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/03/04/j ... therapist/

I just can't wait to hear the explanation for why Kinsey was HANDCUFFED after being shot, given that the cop who shot him and the union insist that the cop KNEW he was innocent BEFORE he was shot in order to "save his life".

That sets a new bar. Even the NYPD doesn't cuff the bystanders they shoot.

Of course AFTER shooting him, they let him bleed out for twenty minutes without ANY medical assistance.

My theory is that they were hoping that if they waited long enough, there'd only be ONE story, THEIRS.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
drc

Re: JurySelection Begins In Trial Of Former North Miami Cop

Post by drc »

How these things turn out are slowly, not quick enough, but slowly starting to change. The Florida cop that killed the broken down motorist was convicted.
Nouman Raja, 41, faces a mandatory minimum of 25 years at sentencing April 26, and could spend his life in prison for the death of Corey Jones, 31.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/fired-florid ... k-motorist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

This police department put in a true Keystone Cop performance...this is probably used as a training video of what NOT to do.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Jury deliberations have begun:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 75289.html

Still apparently no explanation as to why cops handcuffed and denied medical attention for the person whom they were allegedly "protecting"... when they SHOT him.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

North Miami Police Officer Who Shot At Autistic Man Found Not Guilty On Culpable Negligence.
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/03/15/n ... istic-man/

Not guilty on the misdemeanor. Hung jury on the felonies.

Remember: Obey police orders and you'll be just fine.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Just wondering, is there ANY justification for handcuffing someone whom you admit that you knew was innocent and whom you admit that you shot BY ACCIDENT?
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

deanimator wrote:Just wondering, is there ANY justification for handcuffing someone whom you admit that you knew was innocent and whom you admit that you shot BY ACCIDENT?
Perhaps if I had just winged him and he stated he was going to strangle me and give me a kidney transplant with his bare hands if he got ahold of me and I couldn't get back into my cruiser to lock the doors in time. :oops:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Javelin Man wrote:
deanimator wrote:Just wondering, is there ANY justification for handcuffing someone whom you admit that you knew was innocent and whom you admit that you shot BY ACCIDENT?
Perhaps if I had just winged him and he stated he was going to strangle me and give me a kidney transplant with his bare hands if he got ahold of me and I couldn't get back into my cruiser to lock the doors in time. :oops:
Of course the cops don't even allege that. In FACT, they've (to my knowledge) never even addressed it.

If they handcuffed him because they were afraid (without proof) that he'd retaliate against them, that's a real Stalinist move. During the purges, people acknowledged innocent by the NKVD were rearrested because they were assumed to harbor [justifiable] animosity toward he Soviet state.

The sheer infantile sadism of handcuffing a gunshot victim whom the police themselves admit they knew was innocent BEFORE they shot him simply astonishes me.