One sick dog

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

One sick dog

Post by Gramps »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/postal-worke ... d-on-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; looks like a pit to me.
I would have put a piece of lead through his brain!
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
ESAFO

Re: One sick dog

Post by ESAFO »

WOW that dog gets maced, beat with steering wheel lock (Club) & a ball peen hammer.
Could'nt see some of the video but you can tell whats happening, never have trusted those dogs.
Those are bastard dogs (Pit Bull Terrier) and when i'm near one i never turn my back to it, just like playing with fire sooner or later you will get burned
BOB
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

ESAFO wrote:WOW that dog gets maced, beat with steering wheel lock (Club) & a ball peen hammer.
Could'nt see some of the video but you can tell whats happening, never have trusted those dogs.
Those are bastard dogs (Pit Bull Terrier) and when i'm near one i never turn my back to it, just like playing with fire sooner or later you will get burned
It all depends upon how they are trained and treated.
When my parents and I lived in England (in the '50s) our landlord and his family, who lived in the same house, owned a female English Bull Terrier, Tessa.
She would get tree limbs about one inch in diameter and break them into jaw width pieces in one bite just for exercise. There was NO fat on that dog. She was all muscle.
My father came home one day and patted Mom on the rear and suddenly found his wrist being firmly held by Tessa.
The dog had been napping under the kitchen table.
Dad looked down and into the dogs eyes and learned that she definitely did NOT like that type of behavior.
My mother, on the few occasions that I needed a lesson applied to my seat of learning made it policy to insure Tessa was not in our part of the house before the lesson was applied. Not that that happened often.
Tessa was protective like that to all humans she knew. We all knew to be non violent with each other when she was near and mediating.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
ESAFO

Post by ESAFO »

I personally have never had a close call or encounter with one of those creatures, have been around several due to family members owning them.
Yes they do draw the bad rap due to many owners that should'nt own them, those owners do things to cause these animals to react & respond in some of the bad ways that they do.
Many years ago my wife & i owned a Rottweiler we got her when she was 6 weeks old, at the time i had just started driving OTR and my wife really not fond of guns so this was next best thing.
I trained her the way i felt comfortable with her actions and reactions along with alot of reading & hands on training.
Veeeerry stubborn & strong minded creature just like me so yes we did have a special bond and she knew it, i always gave her the benefit of the doubt but when i had a feeling she could lose that benefit i had to be a step ahead of her get her attention & stop her before doing something stupid.
As she got older & stronger also grew her protectivness, there was noooo doubt in my mind (Reba) would have taken a bullet for either my wife or I.
We had a old truck tire down in the basement (her side) for her to take frustrations out on & the black marks are still there on the walls as a memory.
During our training we also learned how to protect ourselves & that is always something that sticks with you, so no i'm not afraid of those kinds of dogs just very cautious because i know what i need to do incase of a incident & how to react.
It just seems to be many more reported attacks from the Pit Bull breed & yes i'm sure the Terrier lovers will talk about Rottweilers too i get it.
BOB