DGU Highland Heights OH

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

DGU Highland Heights OH

Post by Bruenor »

Good thing the Concealed Carrier had video.

https://www.cleveland.com/hillcrest/ind ... lve_r.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A Highland Heights man, 61, reported Feb. 5 that a younger man had pointed a gun at him after a road rage incident.

Through investigation, it was learned that the older man had become upset with the other man at a traffic light and followed him to a business on Alpha Drive. There, the younger man became alarmed by the actions of the other man and pulled out a gun, but did not point it at him.

He had a CCW permit and had taken video of the incident with his cellphone that corroborated his side of the story.

The resident was subsequently charged with disorderly conduct.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: DGU Highland Heights OH

Post by Mr. Glock »

I guess this shows why you should call 911 first.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: DGU Highland Heights OH

Post by WhyNot »

I want me wun of them CCW purmits :roll: . Is that acronym something like, ''Cleveland -sumthin- Weapon'' perhaps?
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good