A little 'fun' with Piers Morgan and FASTERSavesLives

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JEaton

A little 'fun' with Piers Morgan and FASTERSavesLives

Post by JEaton »

A UK documentary crew was here in the US last summer covering armed school staff in general and FASTER Saves Lives specifically. Their documentary aired Monday evening in England with the sensational title "Training Teachers to Kill" Of course Piers had to jump on this bandwagon and further line his pockets with more sensational coverage so he asked us on Monday at 6:30am UK time. (1:30am our time after Super Bowl :cry: )

Here is a cut up version of the interview, there were some parts where he was at his most obnoxious that they cut out but surprisingly they did leave most of the points I was trying to make in there.

His producer was even nice enough to make sure I knew ahead of time that 'Piers will probably be confrontational'.
But the technician for WCET/PBS here in the studio in Cincy summed it up best. The first thing he said to me when they were done was "That guy is a d!@k"
Yep how true! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF45vvZ4gDQ

JLE
Whirlwind06
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: A little 'fun' with Piers Morgan and FASTERSavesLives

Post by Whirlwind06 »

You are a better man than I!
I would have been yelling at the man.
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

Whirlwind06 wrote:You are a better man than I!
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

Piers will never change his position as he has a tremendous financial interest in sensationalize these events to build up his role as a modern era 'shock jock'. I figure it is likely there are some of his viewers who can also see through his false outrage and carefully framed statements and know there has to be more to the story. Once England citizens grow tired of watching friends and family die they will at least know there are options.

PS: Alex Jones wins the title for yelling at Piers. :lol: If you haven't see it go here: https://youtu.be/ror9v2LwHoY?t=120

JLE
Gramps wrote:
Whirlwind06 wrote:You are a better man than I!
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.