Students rebuked, rest of the story comes out.

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Re: Students rebuked, rest of the story comes out.

Post by High Power »

AlanM wrote:HighPower, when I try to view that image I get this:
You must be logged-in to do that.

"https://forum.snipershide.com/attachmen ... pg.7009931" Doesn't work for me.
That's weird. Let's try this again...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

People can not see images linked directly from the snipershide forums if they don't have an account on snipershide, and/or are not logged into it.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

I saw it that time1
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
High Power

Post by High Power »

Here's some more information about the liar, Nathan Phillips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Od_SSpVaiM
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

The left-wing narrative machine “Right Wing Watch” has disappeared an article from ten days ago slamming the “Religious Right” for wanting Amy Coney Barrett to be “anointed” as Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement on the Supreme Court.

The scandal surrounding the supposed racism of the Covington Catholic students at the March for Life has trained the mainstream media’s hateful eye on Catholics around the country.
Smash the Catholic teens to disqualify Barrett on the tolerant basis of religion.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/b ... se-of-kids
“I don’t blame the kid, the smirk-face kid. I blame lead poisoning and bad parenting. And, oh yeah, I blame the f---ing kid,” Maher said, referring to Nicholas Sandmann who was caught in the center of the controversy.
Did Bill Maher NOT see the past week of the rest of the news? :roll:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

Javelin Man wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/b ... se-of-kids
“I don’t blame the kid, the smirk-face kid. I blame lead poisoning and bad parenting. And, oh yeah, I blame the f---ing kid,” Maher said, referring to Nicholas Sandmann who was caught in the center of the controversy.
The "rest of the news" doesn't fit HIS agenda. Even if the truth is spoken.
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

As to the hat ... having been to DC a half dozen times in the last year I can tell you every single street souvenir vendor has them and displays them very prominently, not to mention the shops around town and at the airport. The knock offs are like 10 bucks. When you walk down the mall you'll note that with every youth tour group you pass the odds are pretty good that a handful of boys under the age of 16 will be wearing them. Are those kids Republicans? I doubt many 12 year olds affiliate with any particular party. As much as the news wants to make the wearing of a MAGA hat by school kids a political stand, the reality is that in DC, and around the mall in particular, they have become very commoditized and I see few people who I would normally associate with being "right wingers" wearing them. As to Alyssa Milano's comparison, I can't say I've ever seen white hoods for sale at those vendors.

Thinking back to my school years I can think of at least a half dozen of my classmates who absolutely would have bought a MAGA hat for the comedic value and the opportunity to be rebellious and get a rise out of people without really breaking any rules. Being political would have had nothing to do with it. I distinctly remember a high school trip to New York City where some preacher guy was handing out free condoms on the steps to an art museum. You darn well better believe every boy waited their turn and some went through twice. Were the condoms put to their intended use? Judging by the number of air and water balloons that got launched in the bus, hotel, and restaurants throughout the rest of the trip I'm going with "no."
rattlehead

Post by rattlehead »

Javelin Man wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/b ... se-of-kids
With folks like Maher, it's less of a "didn't see" and more of a "don't care". The narrative is the narrative and must be vocalized loudly, regardless of any contradictory evidence.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it."
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

You guys who know me don't realize how close i came to making the news last Wednesday morning. By that time, some locally-based Native American "activists" showed up at the Diocese of Covington Kentucky, to rail against the school, students, church, Bishop, Archbishop, etc. The weather was still pretty cold at that time, 9am or so. I was VERY tempted to show up with some blankets to hand out to the protestors, while wearing my Trump 2020 hat. Certain to be rebuked as historically insensitive*, I was going to play innocent and say "Hey, they're just blankets, what's wrong with that?"

But then I realized I didn't have enough pepper spray if multiple lefties physically attacked, and somehow it would all be blamed on me. Might have been worth it to have my friends here at OFCC see it on televison and say "Hey, I know that guy! He finally took a stunt too far. Let's help raise his bail!"

*You know the alleged historical significance here, right? That tale of the U.S. Army distributing smallpox-infected blankets to Indians out west in the 19th century? Well, it's probably complete fiction, driven mainly by another modern day leftist liar, Professor Ward Churchill of the University of Colorado. Most times he writes a book or gives a class, actual historical experts debunk what he says. But that smallpox story got so much play from our "hate the U.S. first" media, a lot of folks think it's a true story.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Brian D. wrote:The weather was still pretty cold at that time, 9am or so. I was VERY tempted to show up with some blankets to hand out to the protestors, while wearing my Trump 2020 hat. Certain to be rebuked as historically insensitive*,
Only if they were classic US MilSurp OD Green blankies... :wink:
Brian D. wrote:I was going to play innocent and say "Hey, they're just blankets, what's wrong with that?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brian D. wrote:But then I realized I didn't have enough pepper spray if multiple lefties physically attacked, and somehow it would all be blamed on me. Might have been worth it to have my friends here at OFCC see it on televison and say "Hey, I know that guy! He finally took a stunt too far. Let's help raise his bail!"
And you know we would have! I so wish you had done it lol!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

You should have. I'd gladly chipped in on a blanket or two before hand and bail after. :twisted:
Brian D. wrote:You guys who know me don't realize how close i came to making the news last Wednesday morning. By that time, some locally-based Native American "activists" showed up at the Diocese of Covington Kentucky, to rail against the school, students, church, Bishop, Archbishop, etc. The weather was still pretty cold at that time, 9am or so. I was VERY tempted to show up with some blankets to hand out to the protestors, while wearing my Trump 2020 hat. Certain to be rebuked as historically insensitive*, I was going to play innocent and say "Hey, they're just blankets, what's wrong with that?"

But then I realized I didn't have enough pepper spray if multiple lefties physically attacked, and somehow it would all be blamed on me. Might have been worth it to have my friends here at OFCC see it on televison and say "Hey, I know that guy! He finally took a stunt too far. Let's help raise his bail!"

*You know the alleged historical significance here, right? That tale of the U.S. Army distributing smallpox-infected blankets to Indians out west in the 19th century? Well, it's probably complete fiction, driven mainly by another modern day leftist liar, Professor Ward Churchill of the University of Colorado. Most times he writes a book or gives a class, actual historical experts debunk what he says. But that smallpox story got so much play from our "hate the U.S. first" media, a lot of folks think it's a true story.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
drc

Post by drc »

I believe this boy is going to get college paid for, even he even needs it now, along with his mansion and yacht. The idiots have been notified of the possible libel and defamation lawsuit(s).

https://www.foxnews.com/us/legal-team-o ... -the-truth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
drc

Post by drc »

The fallout and scrambling has begun. I can see another lawsuit and payout here:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-tea ... tler-youth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;