Students rebuked, rest of the story comes out.

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Students rebuked, rest of the story comes out.

Post by Javelin Man »

https://abcnews.go.com/US/viral-video-c ... d=60498772
In a separate interview with the Washington Post, Phillips said that the dozens of teens began to swarm around his group as they concluded their march and were getting ready to leave.
Fury over the incident began to boil over on Saturday and Sunday as the videos started to spread widely.

"This Veteran put his life on the line for our country. The students' display of blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance is a signal of how common decency has decayed under this administration," Rep. Deb Haaland, D-New Mexico, who is part Native American, tweeted tweeted Saturday. "Heartbreaking."
New video show quite the opposite of what the initial news reported and a CBS anchor lady said we shouldn't rush to condemn without getting the whole story. Shocking :shock: . I tell you, shocking that she would agree to saying that!

http://www.startribune.com/fuller-pictu ... 504631721/
I will let you read this article to get the rest of the story, but I find it telling the the native American approached the teen white boys and not the shouting, violence-threatening black Muslim men. No one seems to be condemning the Muslims. :?
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
DOA33
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Students rebuked, rest of the story comes out.

Post by DOA33 »

Here's a uncut video from the black "preacher". It's 1:46:00 long video but worth a watch to see exactly what went on. Warning does have strong language. Drummer boy walks in near the 1:13:00 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyBHTT ... jktPw&t=0s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Open Carry, shhh it's a dirty secret.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

I look forward to seeing the lawsuits against the MSM outlets for libel and engangering minors' lives. I hope the families do not take settlements. Let the behind-closed-doors emails and other comminication showing their hatred of us, at all costs, come to light.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

ArmedAviator wrote:I look forward to seeing the lawsuits against the MSM outlets for libel and engangering minors' lives. I hope the families do not take settlements. Let the behind-closed-doors emails and other comminication showing their hatred of us, at all costs, come to light.
+1. The culprits need to be destroyed financially.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
marca

Post by marca »

Heck, their own school threw them under the bus. They would have been treated better if they were dressed all in black with masks covering their faces while they pushed and shoved and screamed hateful speech.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

marca wrote:Heck, their own school threw them under the bus. They would have been treated better if they were dressed all in black with masks covering their faces while they pushed and shoved and screamed hateful speech.
I don't see a lot of college expenses in their futures. Their school and a bunch of "journalists" are going to be footing THAT bill.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
High Power

Post by High Power »

This is another reason why we need a SYG law. A person should not have to withdraw when some idiot starts banging a drum in their face. Let's say this event took place in Ohio and Mr. Sandman was old enough to have a CHL and was carrying.

Let's say things escalated to the point where the CHL had to pull his sidearm and possibly use it. In the eyes of the law here in Ohio, the CHL holder did not retreat and would be prosecuted.

Mr. Sandman had every right to tell the drummer boy to move back and stop banging the drum in his face. Not only that, the drumstick, in another's hands would be considered a weapon. If I were Mr. Sandman, I would have viewed the drummer boy's actions as not only a provocation but threatening. It would not take more than a split second for the drummer boy to hit Mr. Sandman in the head with his drumstick.

With a SYG law, a CHL holder in this scenario would have been able to tell the drummer boy something like; "Your actions are threatening me. Get away from me or I will have to use force."
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

High Power wrote:This is another reason why we need a SYG law.
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
High Power

Post by High Power »

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

High Power: Was this the image you wanted to post?

AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
High Power

Post by High Power »

AlanM wrote:High Power: Was this the image you wanted to post?

I don't see an image on my screen.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

High Power wrote:

It is on mine.
Always leave a space between, if you can! :D
Abandon ye all HOPE!
High Power

Post by High Power »

Cruiser wrote:
High Power wrote:

It is on mine.
Always leave a space between, if you can! :D
I see it now. Here's the photo that I had before in case it wasn't visible earlier. Let me know if it isn't visible as I've added a couple of spaces after this line.

AlanM

Post by AlanM »

HighPower, when I try to view that image I get this:
You must be logged-in to do that.

"https://forum.snipershide.com/attachmen ... pg.7009931" Doesn't work for me.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.