Man assaults many people but is stopped by armed customer

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Man assaults many people but is stopped by armed customer

Post by M-Quigley »

https://fox17online.com/2019/01/05/brea ... -township/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the video it says the criminal was allegedly committing some kind of crime prior to assaulting several people, and was armed, but the video didn't say with what.

Although I'm glad it didn't have a bad ending, the underlined part of the quote are not good. IMO it is generally not a good idea to shoot at a fleeing suspect, although it may have been in this particular case, IDK. Also if you're going to shoot, you should (for the sake of possible innocent people in the area) hit whatever you are shooting at. If you feel you can't hit what you're shooting at under the circumstances of a particular situation, (perfectly understandable) maybe you shouldn't shoot in the first place.
Customer shoots to defend others from attacker at Kalamazoo Co. Meijer

OSHTEMO TWP, Mich -- An armed customer was able to fend off an attacker at a local Meijer assaulting several employees and a customer overnight.

It happened at the Meijer on West Main Street in Oshtemo Township at about 1:30 A.M.

Deputies in Kalamazoo say the suspect had just committed some kind of crime, and assaulted several employees and a customer.

That's when a customer pulled out his gun and fired shots at the suspect as he fled.

Deputies don't believe anyone was hit.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Man assaults many people but is stopped by armed custome

Post by Javelin Man »

My guess is the suspect was still assaulting when the GG fired at him with poor aim, luckily missing everybody, and then the BG ran off. That would be when the reporter would change the story to fleeing as being shot at.

Just my guess as to how the story went.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George