BFA Accomplishments

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: BFA Accomplishments

Post by Brian D. »

JustaShooter wrote:From their forum:
New forum platform update
Yesterday, 09:37 PM
There are some issues with our data migration to the new vBulletin software. Please be patient as we work through these issues. The new message boards went live on Friday January 11th. Hopefully the problems can be resolved quickly. Profiles have all migrated, but passwords are not able to be carried over. We've discovered a problem with the email recovery system for "forgotten passwords" that is keeping folks from going in and restoring their access. I'll update this post as soon as it's resolved!
So be sure to request a password reset from the "Forgot password" link on the login screen.
Ugh. I'll try that, once. Maybe they don't want old members rejoining.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Is my post visible?
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Chuck wrote:Is my post visible?
I don't see it, no.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Password reset thing didn't work. It's time for me to go bomb their Facebook page posts with complaints. That got them working on the reboot after they stalled out months ago.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
ohiodff

Post by ohiodff »

Their forums have been a clownshow for months. I have tried to register a bunch of different times, I have tried to notify their web administrator via an email address and the "report issue" forums, I've even entered into email dialogue via response to their newsletter. You'd think they would want to make it easy to participate, but that's not what I'm getting from them.