Anti-Gun MSNBC: your kids don't belong to you.

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Anti-Gun MSNBC: your kids don't belong to you.

Post by JU-87 »

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry » All Your Kids Belong To Us

Wow. Marxist "reporter" at MSNBC opines that your children really don't belong to you, they belong to the community.
Now I REALLY hate MSNBC...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3qtpdSQ ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Anti-Gun MSNBC: your kids don't belong to you.

Post by bignflnut »

don't worry...there's already a parent's bill of rights
:wink:
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
landrvrnut22

Post by landrvrnut22 »

If the little people that live in my house belong to the community, I expect the community to pay for healthcare, food, clothing, education........

Oh, now I get it. They want us all to be on welfare, and at the mercy of the government. :shock:

More hot air from the entitlment generation.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I took it as being positive....not negative...she didn't say they weren't our kids.... :roll:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Stop sniffing that carpet glue Carmen. She's one of those MSNBC lefty wacko collective nutjobs. It's not positive.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I disagree.......
Naticarry

Post by Naticarry »

This is not a new idea. Thos is straight out of Plato's Republic. They just feel more comfortable saying it now.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

I'm confused...this says that I have the "Right" to a "Free" public education.

So when are they going to stop taking property taxes from me to pay for it? :?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
lairdstew

Post by lairdstew »

Depends on what they really mean I suppose. We are all members of a community and public education is part of encouraging a healthy society. However, if they are saying that the community is the one responsible for us then there is something very wrong. Ask all those orphans in Romania under Coucesceau if having the state raise you was a very good idea.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

All your churn are belong to the State!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Tweed Ring wrote:All your churn are belong to the State!
:? :shock:
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

A black Hillary Clinton...It takes a village. :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
dan2286

Post by dan2286 »

Maury's gonna get busy on his show.
Cmazzac

Post by Cmazzac »

sodbuster95 wrote:I'm confused...this says that I have the "Right" to a "Free" public education.

So when are they going to stop taking property taxes from me to pay for it? :?
If you don't own property then you don't have to pay property taxes thus other people's property taxes pay for your kids education thus your kids get free indoctrination thus your kids belong to your neighbors duh
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

NYT's 1619 Project founder Nikole Hannah-Jones talked about the appropriate role race should play in the public school curriculum in an interview with Chuck Todd on Sunday's 'Meet the Press' on NBC.

Hannah-Jones told Todd that Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe was right when he said parents should not decide what is taught in school. She said the entire reason that parents send their children to school is because they want kids "to be taught by people who have an expertise."

"I don't really understand this idea that parents should decide what's being taught," Hannah-Jones said. "I'm not a professional educator. I don't have a degree in social studies or science."
All your children are belong to us.

You gotta see this video, you've got to.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798