Threats of violence over elections

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Threats of violence over elections

Post by WestonDon »

I have to wonder if LE has given serious consideration to this subject or if they would consider this thread tin foil hat ranting.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

I would surmise that prudent police administrators in large and medium sized cities have made contingency plans in case something jumps off.
Fett85

Post by Fett85 »

Without going into too much detail my job takes me to pretty rough areas on a weakly basis.... I will be carrying an extra mag in addition to the spare I already carry next week. My coworker is headed to Compton (yes in LA) and was debating whether to carry anyways, which I reluctantly told him to talk to our supervisor about pushing the trip back a week. I will be sure to report back if something happens.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Tweed Ring wrote:I would surmise that prudent police administrators in large and medium sized cities have made contingency plans in case something jumps off.
The city of Chicago did. They've suspended all off time requests, and made a few other modifications which will be in effect from the day prior to the election and continue through the day after.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!