The "Knockout" game.

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

yogidave

Re: The "Knockout" game.

Post by yogidave »

I find it interesting that these "youtes" only target older mostly defenseless people. I would personally like to see a professional boxer/fighter dressed as a homeless old person and see what happens when they get punched. :twisted:
bzink

Post by bzink »

yogidave wrote:I find it interesting that these "youtes" only target older mostly defenseless people. I would personally like to see a professional boxer/fighter dressed as a homeless old person and see what happens when they get punched. :twisted:
I'd pay for front row seats to that one.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Some years ago, in Florida, a yute came into a local diner and started hassling a waitress. Old guy, late 70's, early 80's asked him if he would please stop annoying her. Yute then took umbrage at the request. Yute next took a swing at the senior citizen. Unbeknownst to the yute, the old man was a retired professional wrestler. Old guy tossed the yute into a wall a few times. Police arrived and collected what was left of the yute.

Somewhere on the Internet is a video about a guy who needs an "amber lamps" because he assaulted an old guy.
SC-JG

Post by SC-JG »

Tweed Ring wrote:Somewhere on the Internet is a video about a guy who needs an "amber lamps" because he assaulted an old guy.
Here ya go: http://youtu.be/67V6D0oK0hM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WARNING -Rated "R" for violence and language
...peace out
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

bzink wrote:
yogidave wrote:I find it interesting that these "youtes" only target older mostly defenseless people. I would personally like to see a professional boxer/fighter dressed as a homeless old person and see what happens when they get punched. :twisted:
I'd pay for front row seats to that one.
I'll bring the popcorn.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
wobblygoblin

Post by wobblygoblin »

SC-JG wrote:
wkdravenna wrote:
If I were to do something like this when I was a kid my father would have beat me, or a uncle would have. It's got to be due to parenting. Parents haven't put enough fear in these kids.
Other than the occasional spanking on the buttocks as a young child, my parents didn't really lay a hand on me, and they certainly gave up on any form of corporal punishment by the time I was a teen. BUT, in my mind at the time, I knew that if I did something really bad, they would kill me. If not, I would wish I was dead after they got done with me. :lol:

I must have taken this a step further somehow when my kids were growing up. Both of them told me all of their friends at the time were afraid of me. At first, I felt a little bad about it, but then I thought about it for a second and switched over to "good." Still not sure why they felt that way.

Same here. All my Dad had to do was look like I had a butt whooping coming. Rarely did it happen and it didn't need too. As some have said, one day this young "man" will do that to the wrong person who won't be an English teacher.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"If stupidity weighed an ounce and gullibility a gram, the population of this country would create a black hole that would swallow the planet."
wobblygoblin

Post by wobblygoblin »

SC-JG wrote:
Tweed Ring wrote:Somewhere on the Internet is a video about a guy who needs an "amber lamps" because he assaulted an old guy.
Here ya go: http://youtu.be/67V6D0oK0hM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WARNING -Rated "R" for violence and language

I think it is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAfOSs3H ... ata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(warning- language and stuff)

Ok-returning on topic :D
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"If stupidity weighed an ounce and gullibility a gram, the population of this country would create a black hole that would swallow the planet."