Victim selection process

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Victim selection process

Post by NavyChief »

Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
jose45

Re: Victim selection process

Post by jose45 »

Just one stupid negative comment.

"Another good boy that the police planted a gun on?" :shock:

My favorite.

"I wonder if this guy will be arrested like Mr. Zimmerman was. I hope not." Second that.
"Lord, make me fast and accurate.Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine.Let not my last thought be "If I only had my gun"
And Lord,if today is truly the day that you call me home.Let Me Die In A Pile of Hot Empty Brass.- Patriots Prayer- III% NRA,OFCC
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

Fail, indeed.

Very poor victim selection is becoming more and more common - I really think these guys should find another line of work
dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dl1911 »

Beskar'gam wrote:Fail, indeed.

Very poor victim selection is becoming more and more common - I really think these guys should find another line of work
I have to wonder if a massive failure in the victim selection process is becoming more common or if it's just being reported more?

I think that more people are arming themselves not just because they're realizing that the police do not have a duty to protect you, but because of these uncertain and difficult times. Maybe the criminals just haven't adjusted to changes necessary in their victim selection process? :lol:
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Very simple, uncomplicated, and straight-forward: the predator selected the wrong prey.
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

dl1911 wrote:
Beskar'gam wrote:
I have to wonder if a massive failure in the victim selection process is becoming more common or if it's just being reported more?
My guess is it has more to do with the ease of access to information.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
MrKitty

Post by MrKitty »

I came for the story but stayed for the comments. Seriously, some of those comments on the link are hilarious. xD
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
-Thomas Paine
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

I can't quote it here, but Fox had a hit piece on their mobile web site about more "Stand Your Ground" killings in the last few years than normal.

That you can expect to survive (legally) is probably the reason. But they didn't mention that. Getting screwed over, like Zimmerman, used to be the usual result, and still can be....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

jose45 wrote:Just one stupid negative comment.

"Another good boy that the police planted a gun on?" :shock:

My favorite.

"I wonder if this guy will be arrested like Mr. Zimmerman was. I hope not." Second that.
The planted gun comment was intended to be sarcasm, I think.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Beskar'gam wrote:Fail, indeed.

fertilizer. :D
Black Rifles Matter