How the MSM spins a possible home invasion :(

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

How the MSM spins a possible home invasion :(

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/colo ... LEEFGVGFQ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't recall the last time I caught someone "trespassing" having to need to have a shootout with them. If I had to have had to shoot it out with them, they would've escalated it to something other than mere "trespass". :roll:

Colorado shooting: 2 teens accused of trespassing killed in shootout with resident

NORTHGLENN, Colo. — Two teenage boys have died from gunshot wounds after they allegedly trespassed in a Colorado backyard and exchanged fire with the resident, police said.

According to The Associated Press, the incident occurred Sunday afternoon at a home on Pearl Street in Northglenn, a Denver suburb. Northglenn police arrived to find two juvenile males who had been shot and rushed them to a nearby hospital, where they died, the department said in a news release Monday.

“Based on preliminary investigation, it is believed that the two males broke a fence to gain entry into the backyard of the home,” the release said. “When approached by the resident, there was an exchange of gunfire.”