Shots Fired

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Shots Fired

Post by bignflnut »

A fourth police officer who was present at the grounds of the Capitol building when it was breached on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia (MPD).

SNIP

The confirmation from the MPD of DeFreytag’s suicide came just hours after 43-year-old Gunther Hashida was confirmed to have died by suicide.
I was reliably told that these kinds of things can NOT happen in #Merica....so calm down, have a nice IPA and prepare for the lock-downs.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

I wonder if the Dem's investigation will include looking into the false allegations during the impeachment that Capital police were killed by rioters.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
EricTheBald

Post by EricTheBald »

I wonder if the investigation will look into why USCP Lt. Michael Leroy Byrd shot Ashli Babbitt.
-

I identify as Supreme Emperor of the 20 known Universes.
My preferred pronouns are: My Lord and Your Grace.

-
docachna

Post by docachna »

Four police officers who "defended the capitol building" have now committed suicide ? I'm no statistical analyst, but that sho' don't sound right to me. Could they possibly know something that someone doesn't want seeing the light of day ? And two of them decide to do it JUST NOW, when the "riot hearings" are getting underway ? I seriously doubt that 4 within one department the size of USCP is anywhere near the national average.

https://news.yahoo.com/2-capitol-police ... 56201.html

By the way, Off. Sicknick, who the story says "died from injuries he sustained during the siege", in fact died of natural causes, according to the official autopsy. and not from being beaten with a fire extinguisher, as the MSM insisted for days.

https://thepostmillennial.com/cnn-got-b ... orrection/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
synack2

Post by synack2 »

Really Really Dangerous. The guys with the guns. One has his mask completely pulled down and the other isn't covering his nose.
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper