Corona virus

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Re: Corona virus

Post by High Power »

bignflnut wrote:
CDC Dir. RochelleWalensky defends new mask guidance for vaccinated Americans, telling @MarthaRaddatz
: "We now have science that has really just evolved even in the last two weeks that demonstrates that these vaccines are safe, they are effective."
Excuse me, um, now they're safe and effective? Just evolved in the last two weeks?
#THEScienceIsRelative

Even the media isn't buying this Tuesday to Friday flip.
So we're told that in order to take the mask off we have to get the shot. Then we're told, after some people get the shot, that they have to put the mask back on.

If the on again - off again messages weren't enough, Ohio's Emperor DimWit promises that everyone who gets the shot will get another "shot" at winning a million dollars. (Sorry for the pun but I couldn't resist taking another "shot" at it :D )

So if there are so many benefits to getting the shot then why does the Emperor have to bribe people with a chance to win a million dollars? Do the people that already have the shot get a chance to win some money? How do they feel about it?

The vegetable in the White House tells us to get the shot or else.

We're also told it's a vaccine but actually it's an injection of mRNA which is a partial strand of genetic code. So I'm not a fan of something messing with my genetic code. I'll take the chance with the virus and breathe fresh air without a mask.

BTW, when we started seeing all the videos of fake injections I knew something was wrong with that concoction.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

bignflnut wrote:
CDC Dir. RochelleWalensky defends new mask guidance for vaccinated Americans, telling @MarthaRaddatz
: "We now have science that has really just evolved even in the last two weeks that demonstrates that these vaccines are safe, they are effective."
Excuse me, um, now they're safe and effective? Just evolved in the last two weeks?
#THEScienceIsRelative

Is she still blabbering on? I thought she would hiding under desk after her "sense of impending doom" statement. :roll:
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

High Power wrote:
bignflnut wrote:
#THEScienceIsRelative

So we're told that in order to take the mask off we have to get the shot. Then we're told, after some people get the shot, that they have to put the mask back on.

If the on again - off again messages weren't enough, Ohio's Emperor DimWit promises that everyone who gets the shot will get another "shot" at winning a million dollars. (Sorry for the pun but I couldn't resist taking another "shot" at it :D )

So if there are so many benefits to getting the shot then why does the Emperor have to bribe people with a chance to win a million dollars? Do the people that already have the shot get a chance to win some money? How do they feel about it?

The vegetable in the White House tells us to get the shot or else.

We're also told it's a vaccine but actually it's an injection of mRNA which is a partial strand of genetic code. So I'm not a fan of something messing with my genetic code. I'll take the chance with the virus and breathe fresh air without a mask.

BTW, when we started seeing all the videos of fake injections I knew something was wrong with that concoction.
Regarding the first bolded part (question) at this time the exact details haven't been officially released but what the media is reporting is that the winners will be drawn from the voter registration rolls and the winner has to prove that they have received at least one shot prior to that particular days drawing. IDK what someone does if they've had the vaccine but aren't registered voters. You must be 18+ to win the money 12-17 (or 18?) to win a scholarship allegedly, how they draw that one IDK.

Regarding the 2nd bolded statement, how are you breathing fresh air without a mask and without being fully vaccinated? According to Biden you haven't "earned the right" yet. :roll: (sarcasm)
HDMI

Post by HDMI »

"According to Biden"
Like he knows anything!
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

There's been a change in the ohio vaxalottery. Now they're claiming you have to register at a state website to be eligible for the money or the scholarship, which is discriminatory to people like me who live in an area with no broadband internet service. :roll:
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Although it wasn't announced last night, apparently now the news is saying there is a phone alternative to register for a minuscule chance to win a million/scholarship if you don't have internet. Dewine is claiming anecdotal reports that the announcement of a vax lottery is already causing some interest in some people in getting an experimental vaccine where the long term side effects are not yet known and the recipients are essentially the lab rats. While I'm not opposed to people choosing to allow experimentation on themselves if they so desire, I just think it's strange that if someone was previously opposed to or concerned about adverse effects to their health from the vaccines before the lottery that they'd suddenly be okay with taking a risk merely because of the minuscule chance of winning a prize.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Well, the odds of winning ARE better than the regular lottery jackpot drawings. :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Transvaxxite:

A person who identifies as having been Vaccinated even though they haven't actually been vaccinated.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1gtx7HXMAQ ... name=small" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

May 10, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has put employers on notice that should they attempt to require employees to receive injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines a resulting adverse reaction will be considered “work-related” for which the employer may be held liable.

OSHA released its new guidance on April 20 under a “Frequently Asked Questions” section of its website having to do with COVID-19 safety compliance.

The question asks whether an employer who mandates employees receive these experimental COVID-19 shots is required to record any adverse events as a result of these injections. Such recording requirements of serious work-related injuries and illness may not only leave an employer vulnerable to worker’s compensation claims, but such incidents could also impact the employer’s safety record.
Shall schools then be held liable if requiring students be jabbed? Hello
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

bignflnut wrote:
May 10, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has put employers on notice that should they attempt to require employees to receive injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines a resulting adverse reaction will be considered “work-related” for which the employer may be held liable.

OSHA released its new guidance on April 20 under a “Frequently Asked Questions” section of its website having to do with COVID-19 safety compliance.

The question asks whether an employer who mandates employees receive these experimental COVID-19 shots is required to record any adverse events as a result of these injections. Such recording requirements of serious work-related injuries and illness may not only leave an employer vulnerable to worker’s compensation claims, but such incidents could also impact the employer’s safety record.
Shall schools then be held liable if requiring students be jabbed? Hello
I'm not a lawyer but IMHO they should be liable. The link where it said the covid vaccines were safe and effective is a partial lie, as all of them are still labeled for emergency use only. Even the manufacturers currently admit that the long term effects are not known. The most that they are able to say is they currently have no evidence to suggest that there is any long term effects, but you can't know for sure until you actually do long term studies.

Isn't doing experimental medicine to someone against their will a violation of one of the conventions, the Hague convention? Something about it's a human rights violation?
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Brian D. wrote:Well, the odds of winning ARE better than the regular lottery jackpot drawings. :lol:
And if you're one of the people who are already vaccinated anyway, and not having done it merely for the lottery, it's not costing you anything except the time to register. If the money isn't spent on the lottery I'm sure the Democratic mayors of big cities in Ohio could find some way of wasting the money, maybe even indirectly into their pockets :roll:
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Something tells me the whole lottery shenanigan / scheme is illegal.

I mean, what's next. Why Not ( 8) ) a brand new car for...something as simple as...taking the flu shot?

It's proportionally less $ for a lesser issue :P
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Well over 200 colleges and universities across the nation have announced in recent weeks they will require students to get the COVID vaccine to return to campus this fall, and more campuses are added to the list each day.

Bizarrely, most teachers and staff are exempt from that same vaccine mandate, according to a list maintained by the Chronicle of Higher Education.

In effect, campus leaders force their students to get a vaccine — even though young people are shown to have far fewer severe reactions from COVID-19 — while their older, more vulnerable employees are given a pass.

Even more troubling is that university leaders refuse to accept acquired immunity in place of a vaccine even though experts — including Dr. Anthony Fauci himself — have found that previous infection from the virus provides lasting immunity, including from its variants.
And taxpayers/students are paying how much for this nonsense?

Someone once said:
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
I'd rather take that value proposition.

M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

WhyNot wrote:Something tells me the whole lottery shenanigan / scheme is illegal.

I mean, what's next. Why Not ( 8) ) a brand new car for...something as simple as...taking the flu shot?

It's proportionally less $ for a lesser issue :P
I guess everything they do is legal until SCOTUS says it's not. At least that's the mod us operand i for most politicians nowadays. :roll: Here is Ohio's response to it's legality.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/vax-a-m ... 2CW7KUWRM/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
McCloud said the money for the sweepstakes is coming from previously granted dollars from the federal CARES Act and assigned to the Ohio Department of Health by the Ohio Control Board. “It is legal to use the funds for what we’re using them for,” McCloud said. “We have to use this money.”
The ODH Director added that everything was on the table, including the sweepstakes, when the control board gave the money to the Ohio Department of Health for use. She said this specific idea had not been necessarily introduced yet. “He is bold in his initiatives. He is broad thinking,” McCloud said of DeWine.
They're saying new vaccinations are up a lot in younger people since the announcement of the lottery but the announcement happened at the same time as the approval for Phizer for 12-17 yr olds to be vaccinated, so they can't say for sure what is motivating children to get vaccinated.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

With the odds on the lottery I figure my chances of getting a fatal blood clot from the vaccine are probably higher than my chances of winning a million in the COVID lottery.

I don't CARES where they say the lottery money came from. In truth it came from our taxes either past, present or mortgaged from our future... misuse of taxpayer funds as far as I'm concerned.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson