Forum etiquette.

See this forum for the rules that govern users engaging in discussions on this website. Includes links to the Ohioans For Concealed Carry privacy policy.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Stryker74, JediSkipdogg, Jake, evan price, djmac1964, Derek D., Bryan Torok, schmieg, sabalo, oldmic, OldManTod, NavyChief, MrMagoo, Morne, MeanStreaker, jgarvas, JustaShooter, 3FULLMAGS+1, Coordinators

Daniel
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Forum etiquette.

Post by Daniel »

I just wanted to post a reminder to everyone that we need to be careful to keep discussions on this board as civil as we did on the ccw-talk list.

I'm starting to see a few threads devolve into arguments about who has good equipment and who is carrying poor equipment. While such discussions, conducted in a civil manner, can be informative and stimulating; they can also lead to hurt feelings and hot tempers if they get out of control.

I have also seen a couple of threads that included posts that could be considered personal attacks. These posts are not acceptable. Disagreements can be handled in an appropriate manner without resorting to derogatory comments.

I haven't seen it yet, but as a preemptive warning, spam is not allowed here as well.

So, please remember when posting that this is a moderated forum, and posts found to be in violation of the rules can be deleted and offending users removed from the forum in extreme cases. We would hope that such actions would never be necessary.

If you have any questions, or need help resolving a conflict in the forum, feel free to contact me or any other moderator or OFCC Staff Member or Teamleader.

Thank you, and please enjoy the forum.
Daniel White
NRA Training Counselor
Northcoast Firearms Training

We must carry arms because we value our lives and those of our loved ones, because we will not be dealt with by force or threat of force, and do not live at the pleasure and discretion of the lawless. - Jeff Snyder