HOWTO: Spell check your posts as you write them with Firefox

See this forum for the rules that govern users engaging in discussions on this website. Includes links to the Ohioans For Concealed Carry privacy policy.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Stryker74, JediSkipdogg, Jake, evan price, djmac1964, Derek D., Bryan Torok, schmieg, sabalo, oldmic, OldManTod, NavyChief, MrMagoo, Morne, MeanStreaker, jgarvas, JustaShooter, 3FULLMAGS+1, Coordinators

sbc350gearhead

Post by sbc350gearhead »

NavyChief wrote:Andrew Jackson (IIRC) once said it was a mighty narrow-minded man could only think o' one way to spell a word...
I thought that was Dan Quayle. :lol:
Old No. 7

Post by Old No. 7 »

MySQLQuery wrote:
dan_sayers wrote:I like and use Firefox for several reasons. A multi-tasker like me loves the multiple tabs. BETTER popup control (I remember when it was ultimate).
Just to let you know, IE7 has tabs, and, IMO, has a better pop-up management system now....

And, it's faster.... :)
If you find Firefox to be slow, you can easily speed it up. Follow this link for step by step instructions.

http://www.hackaday.com/2004/12/26/speed-up-firefox/

I switched to Firefox in the last month and do not plan to go back to IE.
phirehawk

Post by phirehawk »

Been using for years... plan on not kickin' the habit. Though, I do find that from time to time I HAVE to use IE, and even then I like to open IE in a Firefox tab.
- Todd