OFCC Help Wanted - Web Forums Theme Design

See this forum for the rules that govern users engaging in discussions on this website. Includes links to the Ohioans For Concealed Carry privacy policy.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Stryker74, JediSkipdogg, Jake, evan price, djmac1964, Derek D., Bryan Torok, schmieg, sabalo, oldmic, OldManTod, NavyChief, MrMagoo, Morne, MeanStreaker, jgarvas, JustaShooter, 3FULLMAGS+1, Coordinators

jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

OFCC Help Wanted - Web Forums Theme Design

Post by jgarvas »

I'm looking for volunteers to help with the forums. Specifically I'm looking for someone who has experience with CSS and manipulating colors. We've had some discussions about the color scheme we're using on the forums and we want to make some changes.

I'm not looking for someone who can find a colorizer with google. I'm looking for someone who has experience and a genuine interest in working out a color scheme that compliments the site's readability and flows with our historic "blue" theme across the websites. Experience with phpBB3 would be excellent but absolutely not required if you know how to do this. We prefer someone with a knack for this who can come up with proposed color schemes.

No PMs please. See my signature for how to get in touch with me if you're interested in helping.

Teaser: Left side avatars are just a few days away for those of you who continue to be frustrated by the right-side avatar design change in phpBB. If you're interested in beta testing, anyone who contacts me via email Monday (again, see my signature) we'll try to add to the beta test. I'd only ask that you intend to provide feedback on the layout.

Those of you who have come to adjust to the theme, rest assured we'll be offering both probably by the end of the week and nothing will change unless you opt-in to the left-side avatar design via the User Control Panel once we make it publicly available.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
Scavok

Been there, done that

Post by Scavok »

Will these help?

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22133" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My sig line violated TOS so now it is gone...
Teknorat

Re: OFCC Help Wanted - Web Forums Theme Design

Post by Teknorat »

Heh, I forgot everyone else sees the avatars on the right side.
I don't like guns... I love 'em.