Greetings from Fairfield County

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

aj23usmc

Greetings from Fairfield County

Post by aj23usmc »

Hi All,

I am new to OFCC and to the world of concealed carry (Sept 2020). There is so much to learn so I am here to expand my knowledge and to share what I know. Given the current climate in this country, it was time for me to stop saying I "should" get my CCW and actually go and get it done. Born and raised in Ohio, lived here most of my life, with the exception of a 4 year stint in the military (2006-2010). My current carry is a Sig Sauer P229 Select Compact but I am already starting to look for something less cumbersome. Stay safe and carry on!

Semper Fi
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
― Ronald Reagan
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Greetings from Fairfield County

Post by JustaShooter »

Welcome to the OFCC Forums!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Hello and welcome.
Good ol' Fairfield Co.. I'm originally from Pickaway, currently Licking.
Lots of good information shared here. Sometimes a decent find in the Trading Post.
- Carry on.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
skylinechiliboi

Post by skylinechiliboi »

Welcome! This is a pretty great group of folks.