The new guy

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

UncleT

The new guy

Post by UncleT »

Hello patriots! Glad to have found a pro 2nd Amendment forum. I’m originally from W.Va,and have lived in a Ohio off and on since 1987. Been here now for the last 15 years and it looks like I’m here to stay. My home state passed Constitutional Carry with no conditions, I was so happy for that. Even when I go back to hunt or visit the fam, I have a right to carry anyway I please. That’s freedom folks. Now, hoping to get this for our freedoms in a Ohio. Trying to fight the good fight for liberty and individual rights. What is so tragic is, is the REPUBLICANS in Ohio who have declare war on us gun owners.

Well, I’m hoping to be a source to help stop them and turn the tide to get a Ohio on the right track to recognize our rights in Ohio.

Be looking forward to the discussion and debates on here.

"We do, then, most solemnly before God and the world declare that regardless of every consequence, at the risk of every distress, the arms we have been compelled to assume we will use with perseverance, exerting to their utmost energies all those powers which our Creator hath given us to preserve that liberty which he committed to us in sacred deposit and to protect from every hostile hand our lives and our properties." --Thomas Jefferson: Declaration on Taking Up Arms, 1775. Papers 1:202
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: The new guy

Post by sodbuster95 »

Welcome to OFCC!
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
UncleT

Post by UncleT »

Thanks Sodbuster
sunfish valley

Post by sunfish valley »

welcome
SUNFISHVALLEYCCW
NRA MEMBER
NRA INSTRUCTOR
NRA RSO
Ohio Hunter Education Instructor
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
jacksimonton

Post by jacksimonton »

Hello, I'm also new to the forum and glad to be a part of this forum. Nice to meet you all guys.