Hello from Olmsted Falls

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Korndawg

Hello from Olmsted Falls

Post by Korndawg »

Hi all,

Grew up around shotguns, rifles and hunting all my life but never owned a handgun till all my kids grew up (wife’s request) so I’m a fairly new at owning handguns. Bought my first handgun, a Beretta Neos for plinking, about 4 yrs ago and I’m currently in love with my G19. I recently received my Ohio CCW and would like to absorb as much info as possible. Been lurking on this site for a while so I decided to register and get a little more involved. My apologies if my questions asked seem rudimentary to those with more experience but I guess you have to start somewhere. Hope to one day be a contributor to this site.

Thanks in advanced everyone
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Hello from Olmsted Falls

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Welcome to OFCC....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Korndawg wrote: My apologies if my questions asked seem rudimentary to those with more experience
If your not sure about something, don't hesitate to ask. Those of us that have been around here for a while see a lot of the same questions asked, but I would rather answer them a hundred times, than to have an uninformed person carrying a firearm. Also, you may be able to find the answer to a lot of questions by using the search option, and looking in the results, but if you can't find it there, ask away!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Hello and welcome.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Korndawg wrote:Hi all,

Grew up around shotguns, rifles and hunting all my life but never owned a handgun till all my kids grew up (wife’s request) so I’m a fairly new at owning handguns. Bought my first handgun, a Beretta Neos for plinking, about 4 yrs ago and I’m currently in love with my G19. I recently received my Ohio CCW and would like to absorb as much info as possible. Been lurking on this site for a while so I decided to register and get a little more involved. My apologies if my questions asked seem rudimentary to those with more experience but I guess you have to start somewhere. Hope to one day be a contributor to this site.

Thanks in advanced everyone
Welcome to the forum. There is a search feature; one day I shall learn the intricacies.

As a trainer of many years, I believe the only bad questions are those not asked.
Korndawg

Post by Korndawg »

Thanks for the greeting everyone.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Welcome to our world. I had to look up the word "rudimentary". Please stop that. :wink:
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

pirateguy191 wrote:I had to look up the word "rudimentary". :wink:
Welcome to MY world! :mrgreen:
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852