New Guy

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

regular-guy

New Guy

Post by regular-guy »

Hi all,

I am from central Ohio. I am a welder by trade and am currently working with a robotic welding company, have my CCW/CHL. Working on becoming an NRA instructor when the time allows as well as trying my hand at USPSA/IDPA. Thinking about joining the Pickaway gun club, if anyone is a member there I would enjoy hearing about it. As well as any USPSA/IDPA suggestions, look forward to speaking to many of you. Thank you!! :mrgreen:
Brian D.

Re: New Guy

Post by Brian D. »

WELCOME!
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Stryker74 »

Welcome to the forums!

I am a member at Pickaway County Sportsmen, and I like the club. Nice ranges, including some steel, and they are pretty decently maintained. The club has a lot going on this year too for other improvements.

The downside - it took me a while to get in. They just increased the membership ranks this year, and I made it in with a sponsorship from a fellow coordinator. I missed the last meeting (last week), and I don't recall if they have filled the remaining slots. It never hurts to ask though! If you can get a spot, it is well worth it in my mind.
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Welcome! from a fellow Central Ohioan
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Welcome to OFCC!
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.