I'm back

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

zoom zoom

I'm back

Post by zoom zoom »

So awhile ago, years, I can't remember exactly, I came here and opened my mouth and announced my decision to get my ccw permit. I also mentioned I get flagged every time I buy any firearm and I was in trouble when younger, Yada yada... Anyway that was automatically met with cries of "you are the devil and cannot own a gun or weapon with a firing pin" blah blah.."jail if caught.." So I immediately stopped posting and gave it up.

Well a couple years later, the right to bear arms weighing heavily on my mind, I decided it was time to sort it out. I AM legally allowed (and entitled as my second amendment rights claim) to purchase and own firearms and there isn't a single thing any biggotous right or left wing conservatve liberals can do about it. I am pursuing a CCW permit, waitng on the return of it as I type this.

So from now on I will try not to give any more details than necessary or cause any more confusion that would lead to arguing semantics, or further delay of my goals, but I do have a few questions that I hope to have answered. Hopefully the second experience here will be more fruitful and educational.
Brian D.

Re: I'm back

Post by Brian D. »

Welcome back. I looked up your posts from your earlier times here. Sorry that you feel you were communicated with harshly at that time. However, it appeared to me from that thread that people were trying to educate you on the laws regarding ownership and possession of firearms.

Think I can safely say on behalf of myself and the other forumites that we are glad you got these issues resolved. Now, please feel free to jump right in with your current questions.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.