new guy from summit co.

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

alex

new guy from summit co.

Post by alex »

Hey I'm Alex been on here reading posts for awhile but just joined the site. I thank everyone who's posts I've read and learned from while going though the steps to obtaine my ccw. I just turned in my application at Medina county and am now waiting for the results in the mail. I'm 23 and learned to shoot when I was about 7 my dad was a police officer so he and several other cops took me to the range and taught me the basics of gun safety and shooting. Learn it right the first time and it'll stick with you for life and that brings me to now still learning what I can and joining the discussions.
LegoGlock

Re: new guy from summit co.

Post by LegoGlock »

Welcome from Summit County too! :D
“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?”
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
rflemen

Post by rflemen »

I am from Summit County as well. My dad was also a police officer and helped teach me about firearms at a very young age. He never tried to hide firearms from me and always encouraged me to ask him questions. He took me to the range a bunch of times and we always had a great time, often making a day of it.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum from a fellow Summit County resident, I went through Portage County when I got my CCW and they were great.

Best of luck to you.

Rob
Beretta 92 FS
Glock 19 Gen4
M&P Shield 9mm
Baby Desert Eagle II .45 acp
M&P 22
S&W Bodyguard
Colt M4
Ruger 10/22