Long time lurker

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

doublestack45

Long time lurker

Post by doublestack45 »

Hello everyone I have been watching this site for a while thinking I should get my CHL but I had faith in my size 6'4" 325 lbs to deter anyone from choosing me as a easy mark. All that changed a couple month's ago I believe I was targeted I think someone wanted my new TV my daughter was with me and it scared me half to death. Today I picked up my license from Erie county (15 days) it was so fast my holster doesn't get here till Tuesday

I really don't know why I waited so long as a firm believer in our Second Amendment rights and veteran of 12 years USN I should have done this 10 years ago
Tweed Ring

Re: Long time lurker

Post by Tweed Ring »

Thank you for your service to our country. Welcome to the forum.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Welcome to OFCC!
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Welcome!
I tell everyone that even if you don't plan on carrying daily get your ccw, because that one time you want to carry or need to carry, you won't have time to get your ccw.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Hello and welcome. Thank you for your service.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe