Registeration

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

lrp3rd

Registeration

Post by lrp3rd »

Sirs,
My gboy has tried several times to register so he can follow your forum. However, it won't accept his information. The problem seems to be with the spam protect asking for certain names. It keeps saying the spam block is not filled in correctly. PLEASE HELP!
Thank you,
lrp3rd
JediSkipdogg

Re: Registeration

Post by JediSkipdogg »

As far as I know you can put Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse in the "Spam Field" section. I actually don't see that it does anything behind the scenes (as in verify the info) besides let us know that a person manually typed it.

My guess is he's having trouble with the confirmation code. Unsure why because it's not really that "hidden/messed up" to read.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.