NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself here

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

color of law
*** Banned ***

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself here

Post by color of law »

Welcome, but you forgot to put in your location in your profile. This would/could help when you ask questions. Thanks.
Lee4847

Post by Lee4847 »

OK.. I found the user control panel...I got some of it updated and will work on the rest later..Thanks
color of law
*** Banned ***

Post by color of law »

Thanks, I'll sleep better tonight.
kyleh

Post by kyleh »

Hello all I'm new here and just noticed this section haha. Have a few post and figured I should actually say hi. Anyway I'm Kyle just took my class this past sunday. Have an appointment next week to get my permit papers done at clinton county. Been shooting as long as I can remember and still do it as much as possible. I live in waynesville and only 5min or so from spring valley range haha.
spioi

Post by spioi »

hi.I'm new here. stumbled on this site. new to CC also as well as guns in general. had my permit for less than 2 months. I hope to meet some of you at events as I seem to be surrounded by anti gun-for-defense ppl.
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

spioi wrote:hi.I'm new here. stumbled on this site. new to CC also as well as guns in general. had my permit for less than 2 months. I hope to meet some of you at events as I seem to be surrounded by anti gun-for-defense ppl.
A few of us old-timers live in the Cincinnati area... :)

We'll have another meet & greet one of these days; that'd be a good opportunity to get to know some of the guys and gals from this neck of the woods.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
color of law
*** Banned ***

Post by color of law »

jabeatty wrote:
spioi wrote:hi.I'm new here. stumbled on this site. new to CC also as well as guns in general. had my permit for less than 2 months. I hope to meet some of you at events as I seem to be surrounded by anti gun-for-defense ppl.
A few of us old-timers live in the Cincinnati area... :)

We'll have another meet & greet one of these days; that'd be a good opportunity to get to know some of the guys and gals from this neck of the woods.
And old geezers....
Locke

Post by Locke »

Hello to all. This seems to be the place to for my first post. I've lived in the SW Ohio area for most of my life. I've enjoyed reading the posts on this forum, and I'm looking forward to joining the lively discussions that I've so far observed here.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Locke wrote:Hello to all. This seems to be the place to for my first post. I've lived in the SW Ohio area for most of my life. I've enjoyed reading the posts on this forum, and I'm looking forward to joining the lively discussions that I've so far observed here.
......................Welcome to OFCC forum. Lively discussions ? Are you sure your on the right site ? :lol:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
dgfohio

Post by dgfohio »

I am Dave from Parma. I have lurked and read posts here for a while now, but I figured it was time to join and add my two cents.

Great site...keep it up!

Dave
tjeffries

Post by tjeffries »

Welcome Dave, its always nice to have some fresh meat aboard, jump right in :wink:
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SonicGT02

Post by SonicGT02 »

Hello everyone! My name is Jarrod and i've certainly enjoyed the information presented on this site. I'm taking the class on saturday and hopefully applying next week.
SA XD .40 4"
Aodhfin

Post by Aodhfin »

SonicGT02 wrote:My name is Jarrod
!!! :shock: !!!
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
SonicGT02

Post by SonicGT02 »

Aodhfin wrote:
did i miss something :?:
SA XD .40 4"
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

SonicGT02 wrote:
Aodhfin wrote:
did i miss something :?:

I think Aodhfin is confusing you with BCinOH's good friend Jarod Leon from this thread http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php? ... 71&start=0

However two "r"s are better than one. :mrgreen: Welcome to the forums!!
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.