Part time work & gunshow help.

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

khufford

Part time work & gunshow help.

Post by khufford »

I am looking for a part-timer for my shop in Finneytown (Cincinnati area), no previous sales experience necessary. Good firearm knowledge a plus but will train the right person. I have a guy who will be working some morning hours, I need an evening person, and I am also looking for weekend help at the gunshows. I currently have an opening for some Dayton shows coming up, as well as an Akron show in 2 weeks. I am also going to need an extra person for Saturdays at all my shows so there will be plenty of opportunities to work. Pay in the shop is $9/hr and gunshows are paid at $75/day with some possible bonus $$/ammo. The part time position in the shop has potential to become a full-time position later as we approach the busy season. Whether you work the shows or in the shop, you can purchase firearms at dealer cost.

Please email me your resume, email is on the website or PM me here and I will send you my email address. Looking to hire someone soon, as the busy season is coming.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Re: Part time work & gunshow help.

Post by khufford »

Forgot to mention, you need to have your CHL and carry while working, if that wasn't already obvious... :-)
Some random nobody...
The Punisher

Post by The Punisher »

Resume Emailed! :mrgreen:
NRA Life Member/NRA Endowment Member/NRA Patron Member/NRA Golden Eagles
Μολὼν λαβέ
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

If I didn't have such screwy work hours I'd be there. However, I feel my schedule would be more of a hindrance than a help.

So instead this is a plug for everyone to work for the greatest gun shop in S/W Ohio. Not a single complaint about Kyle and looking to eventually buy my big rifle from him.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
khufford

Post by khufford »

Just FYI, I also posted this on facebook and craigslist. Gave all you guys a bit of a head start but didn't get much response so opening it up to a larger audience. If you are interested you better get your resume together!!
Some random nobody...
The Punisher

Post by The Punisher »

khufford wrote:Just FYI, I also posted this on facebook and craigslist. Gave all you guys a bit of a head start but didn't get much response so opening it up to a larger audience. If you are interested you better get your resume together!!
I haven't been on here lately, I did see it on FB however! Appeciate you giving the OFCC a head start!
Μολὼν λαβέ
khufford

Post by khufford »

Got what we need for now, scheduling interviews next week.

Thanks.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

Looking to hire possibly 2 more people need evening and daytime help in the shop. Also will be hiring at least one more person for gunshows starting in January. Please send your resume over if interested.
Some random nobody...
The Punisher

Post by The Punisher »

khufford wrote:Looking to hire possibly 2 more people need evening and daytime help in the shop. Also will be hiring at least one more person for gunshows starting in January. Please send your resume over if interested.
Re-applied since the interview for the last opening you had got messed up. "David (Tony) Gresham" resume sent.
Μολὼν λαβέ
khufford

Post by khufford »

The Punisher wrote:
khufford wrote:Looking to hire possibly 2 more people need evening and daytime help in the shop. Also will be hiring at least one more person for gunshows starting in January. Please send your resume over if interested.
Re-applied since the interview for the last opening you had got messed up. "David (Tony) Gresham" resume sent.
It's didn't get messed up. I left you a voicemail and you didn't call back. Or you did call back and no showed the interview. I had 2 people I had on my shortlist last time that I never interviewed...one didn't call back and the other one no showed me. I don't remember which one you were, but you were one of the two.

No offense man, but I'm going to pursue other candidates.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

Got everything we need for now guys, thanks! I will post again if another position becomes available.
Some random nobody...
The Punisher

Post by The Punisher »

khufford wrote:
The Punisher wrote:
It's didn't get messed up. I left you a voicemail and you didn't call back. Or you did call back and no showed the interview. I had 2 people I had on my shortlist last time that I never interviewed...one didn't call back and the other one no showed me. I don't remember which one you were, but you were one of the two.

No offense man, but I'm going to pursue other candidates.
None taken. I know I wasn't the no show, I would never do that as it's not in my nature. So I must of been the voice mail that didn't call back. I did look back at the dates, and around that time I applied I was deployed with my SRT team in Jersey.

Best Wishes,

Tony
Μολὼν λαβέ