[SOLD] Handgun Raffle

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

tmcblane

Handgun Raffle

Post by tmcblane »

Our Club, Kiser Lake Sportsman's Club is holding a raffle. The drawing is this saturday August 6th at noon. The drawing will be held at Delta Armory in Urbana Ohio. We raffling off 3 handguns, a Glock 19 Gen 4 ( I think they had to get a compensated model), a Ruger SR40 and a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380. Tickets are $10 each. You do not need to be present to win but if you are, the winners are offered their choice of guns as they come out of the hopper. If no one is there that wins then the guns will be distributed as they are pulled, 1st gets Glock, 2nd gets Ruger and 3rd gets Smith. I know it's kind of short notice but if you are interested there is still time to get some tickets, you can also show up early at the drawing and buy them. I could take paypal and email you a pic of your ticket and the number. If you buy 10 you get 1 free. Tickets are limited to 400 and approximately 160 are sold as of today. You can {sorry--still cannot post personal contact info here--CH} message me here. You can find details at http://kiserlakesportsmansclub.com/
LSglock89

Re: Handgun Raffle

Post by LSglock89 »

Just looking on the website, it looks like if no one is present it goes, Ruger, Glock, Smith.
In the event of multiple winners not being present guns will be winner 1 gets full size, winner 2 mid size and winner 3 the pocket pistol.
Just in the interest of clarity...
tmcblane

Post by tmcblane »

It does look that way, but the Price drives the order and it is Glock, Ruger Smith. thanks for clarifying!
tmcblane

Post by tmcblane »

It is confusing, what changed the game was by the time they found a Glock it was way more expensive. Website didn't reflect the change. In the event no one is present we will contact the first ticket drawn for his choice to compensate for the confusion. Our mistake for sure. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.
tmcblane

Post by tmcblane »

Website page has been updated to reflect order of pistols won. Glock, Ruger, Smith. :D But will still give the first ticket drawn choice if no winner is available at drawing.
scriz

Post by scriz »

Wow..I really wish I had $10 to buy a ticket..I've spent just about all my money on my kids birthday party.
BornLib

Post by BornLib »

I wish I had seen this earlier. I definitely would have bought a ticket.
BornLib's Blog - Life, Liberty, and the Firearms that protect them both

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."
-- Mark Twain
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Looks like the OP won himself a Glock.
Raffle Winners

Glock 19 Tab McBlane

Ruger SR40 AJ Ervin

Smith & Wesson Jon Goffe
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
tmcblane

Post by tmcblane »

:D yes I did! Only cost me 10 tickets to do so lol! Pretty good payback.