Zlogonje Firearm Accessories

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Zlogonje Firearm Accessories

Post by NavyChief »

khufford wrote:Get your FFL already dude, srsly.
Why should he? He's gonna be "MARK". :wink:
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
pntless

Post by pntless »

My night sights? Gimme!
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

pntless wrote:My night sights? Gimme!
Yep! In tomorrows mail drop :mrgreen:
Poop!
pntless

Post by pntless »

They arrived this morning. But they look a lot better on my gun than in your glamour shot :)
dan dan the XD40 man

Maxpedition Gearslinger bag, Maxpedition Universal CC Holster, and SOG Flash II Tanto.

Poop!
dan dan the XD40 man

Apex tactical kits:

All prices ar to your door (Tax and shipping included)

M&P45 Comp AEK $87.00
M&P45 DCAEK $91.00
M&P 9/40 Comp AEK $87.00
M&P 9/40 DCAEK $91.00
M&P Failure Resistant Extractor $44.00
J-Frame Duty/Carry kit $27.00
M&P RAM $26.00
Poop!
sxshep

Post by sxshep »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Maxpedition Gearslinger bag, Maxpedition Universal CC Holster, and SOG Flash II Tanto.

Heeeeeey, I recognize that stuff.... thanks for the bidness!
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
Thomas Edison
Baron83

Post by Baron83 »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Apex tactical kits:

M&P45 Comp AEK $87.00
M&P45 DCAEK $91.00
M&P 9/40 Comp AEK $87.00
M&P 9/40 DCAEK $91.00
M&P RAM $26.00
Dan, not to hijack your thread, but I thought this might help sell some of these for you! For those of you who have M&Ps, I would highly recommend APEX's products. If you've not felt a trigger with the Duty/Carry AEK, let me tell you - they're awesome. They still have long takeup, but it's very smooth and light. The break is very clean, the weight is actually a little lighter, and the reset is minimal (literally about 1/8"). Compare that to a stock trigger and you'll recognize how much easier double-taps are with these setups. The Comp AEK is very similar, but with a lighter pull. The RAM causes a positive, audible and felt "click" upon reset of the trigger, again positively identifying when you're good to pull again. Great for quick follow-up shots.

The J-frame kit makes the pull a little lighter than the stock J-frame, and smoother, but it's still around 8 or 9 lbs (allegedly the stock pull is around 12 or 13).

The only problem with APEX products is that for some reason they don't include installation instructions. However, if you jump on their website, or youtube, you can find great videos giving you all the details. Also, you can give the guys a call and they generally get back to you within an hour. Their support is very helpful and even pointed out something unrelated to their product that saved me quite a bit of time on one of my installs. Note that I'm no gunsmith, but I installed 3 AEKs on M&Ps and the j-frame kit on my 642. Literally under an hour for each install. I met these guys at the Pittsburgh NRA show, and they seem to be great folks.

Dan has great prices on these. Try one of these on your M&P - I REALLY do not think that you'll regret it.
thunderchicken21

Post by thunderchicken21 »

Baron83 wrote:
dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Apex tactical kits:

M&P45 Comp AEK $87.00
M&P45 DCAEK $91.00
M&P 9/40 Comp AEK $87.00
M&P 9/40 DCAEK $91.00
M&P RAM $26.00
Dan, not to hijack your thread, but I thought this might help sell some of these for you! For those of you who have M&Ps, I would highly recommend APEX's products. If you've not felt a trigger with the Duty/Carry AEK, let me tell you - they're awesome. They still have long takeup, but it's very smooth and light. The break is very clean, the weight is actually a little lighter, and the reset is minimal (literally about 1/8"). Compare that to a stock trigger and you'll recognize how much easier double-taps are with these setups. The Comp AEK is very similar, but with a lighter pull. The RAM causes a positive, audible and felt "click" upon reset of the trigger, again positively identifying when you're good to pull again. Great for quick follow-up shots.

The J-frame kit makes the pull a little lighter than the stock J-frame, and smoother, but it's still around 8 or 9 lbs (allegedly the stock pull is around 12 or 13).

The only problem with APEX products is that for some reason they don't include installation instructions. However, if you jump on their website, or youtube, you can find great videos giving you all the details. Also, you can give the guys a call and they generally get back to you within an hour. Their support is very helpful and even pointed out something unrelated to their product that saved me quite a bit of time on one of my installs. Note that I'm no gunsmith, but I installed 3 AEKs on M&Ps and the j-frame kit on my 642. Literally under an hour for each install. I met these guys at the Pittsburgh NRA show, and they seem to be great folks.

Dan has great prices on these. Try one of these on your M&P - I REALLY do not think that you'll regret it.
And I'll second this...I installed the DCAEK kit in my M&P40c and it did wonders. Oh, and bump for Dan as well :)
dan dan the XD40 man

Placing a stock order tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything! Got a few Fobus Vehicle Mounts ordered in celebration of the new law going into effect later this year! Works with any Fobus Roto Holster.

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/UN ... 641-0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Poop!
dan dan the XD40 man

I really want to buy a bunch of stuff and set up at the next Berea show but I have no clue what the heck people would buy? Beef Jerky and old jewelry just arent on my list of things I sell.
Poop!
Shaolin_dragon

Post by Shaolin_dragon »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Placing a stock order tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything! Got a few Fobus Vehicle Mounts ordered in celebration of the new law going into effect later this year! Works with any Fobus Roto Holster.

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/UN ... 641-0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whats your cost on these mate? Along with a rotoholster.. RH - Sigma .40ve. in black..or pink :lol:
I carry, because I care!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:I really want to buy a bunch of stuff and set up at the next Berea show but I have no clue what the heck people would buy? Beef Jerky and old jewelry just arent on my list of things I sell.
How about some Blackhawk vehicle holsters and attachments....And some BH mag and light holders....Serpa Hosters at a decent price is a good item.....

..And here is a good item also...................................Some Kimber Solo's...Yes I know, FFL.... :)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
dan dan the XD40 man

Shaolin_dragon wrote:
dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Placing a stock order tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything! Got a few Fobus Vehicle Mounts ordered in celebration of the new law going into effect later this year! Works with any Fobus Roto Holster.

Whats your cost on these mate? Along with a rotoholster.. RH - Sigma .40ve. in black..or pink :lol:

Holster and mount for 75 dollars to your door. Theres actually enough pieces in the kit to have 2 mounts. I can open a pack up and take photos if anyone is interested.
Poop!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Hey Dan, looking maybe to buy a Laser Max for my G 19....The one that replaces the guide rod and spring..

Cheapest I have seen them for is $284.00 shipped.......Let me know...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens