funding to start a busniess

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

corrsk

funding to start a busniess

Post by corrsk »

Do you hate clelands? looking for a public range to shoot at. Then help me with my funding. Its not only not worth a tax deduction but if you dont live locally it wont help you in any way at all. Seriously though it will go to start up a new range to promote firearm ownership, proficiency and safety.

http://www.gofundme.com/2h16w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
PM for class info

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Patriots- ... 1429217356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
khufford

Re: funding to start a busniess

Post by khufford »

Good luck with that...
Some random nobody...
DOA33
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DOA33 »

Open Carry, shhh it's a dirty secret.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Anyone that is willing to loan 2.5 million to me I would love so I can start a shooting range like TDI but not out in the boondocks. I'll even give you a 200% return on investment over 50 years, sooner if possible. :lol:
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
corrsk

Post by corrsk »

this was pretty much a joke. there was some kid who asked for $100,000 on youtube and someone actually gave it to him.

i closed down the donation page by the way.
PM for class info

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Patriots- ... 1429217356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

corrsk wrote:this was pretty much a joke. there was some kid who asked for $100,000 on youtube and someone actually gave it to him.

Hmmmm. Given your history with trying to start up a range/gunshop, it was hard to tell it was a joke. :roll:
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
corrsk

Post by corrsk »

well there was always the hope. :roll:
PM for class info

JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

corrsk wrote:this was pretty much a joke. there was some kid who asked for $100,000 on youtube and someone actually gave it to him.

I haven't seen one in a while, but I still shake my head at all those that donated on the kill the bunny page about 5 years ago. Someone threatened to cook and eat (which was legal) a cute little bunny if he didn't get some outrageous money. And he made the amount he wanted. Of course, I still shake my head at all the reports we are being flooded with at work for peoples family members locked in jail and needing 20k wire transferred to bail them out yet they never actually ask to talk to the person locked up.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
corrsk

Post by corrsk »

How do you guys feel about bunnies? :twisted: how much are they worth to you?
PM for class info

AlanM

Post by AlanM »

corrsk wrote:How do you guys feel about bunnies? :twisted: how much are they worth to you?
A dollar or two a pound if they are dressed out properly. :roll:
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
William Bonney

Post by William Bonney »

corrsk wrote:How do you guys feel about bunnies? :twisted: how much are they worth to you?
I love them.
They are worth about one round of 20 Ga. :lol:
"You better stand tall when they're calling you out. Don't bend, don't break, baby don't back down." John BonJovi-It's my Life

"If you want to live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn" Motley Crue-Primal Scream
jhartbarger

Post by jhartbarger »

i hate clelands, everyone who works there is pretty mucn an {inappropriate language} and they price everything a minimum of $100 over what you can buy it for anywhere online and refuse to negoiate at all. I prefer to spend my money locally but i refuse to do it at a huge markup, i am ok with some markup but not their pricing. i instead prefer to drive to vances in columbus or have bass pro match vances prices.
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

Since this was, by the OP's admission, nothing more than a joke...this thread has gone beyond its usefulness.
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."