Kyle's Gunshop is now hiring!!

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

khufford

Re: Kyle's Gunshop is now hiring!!

Post by khufford »

NavyChief wrote:If you do any at Roberts' Centre let me know - if my "day job" doesn't require my presence I'd be happy to help.
I've only done one there so far. Usually the date conflicts with a time when I am in Dayton or Sharonville (my bread and butter shows). The one I did there was decent, and I have been thinking about setting up at some of the OGCA shows, just not sure how much demand there would be for modern firearms as most of the people who go there are either collectors or they just want to look at all the cool old stuff.
Some random nobody...
45wheeler

Post by 45wheeler »

Please contact me when your in and/or around Akron. Experienced and retired.
khufford

Post by khufford »

Right now only thing I need in the near future is for someone to cover Sunday at Hara in Dayton on Aug 7. My two regular guys can't do it and I'm asking around but no one committed yet...
Some random nobody...
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

khufford wrote:Right now only thing I need in the near future is for someone to cover Sunday at Hara in Dayton on Aug 7. My two regular guys can't do it and I'm asking around but no one committed yet...

I'm teaching this Sunday or I could help...
"One is none, two is one, and three is just a good time"
3 Guy Supply, 01 FFL, NRA Certified firearms instructors. Ask me about CCW classes.
Firearm refinishing services available.
Bigchessie

Post by Bigchessie »

khufford wrote:Right now only thing I need in the near future is for someone to cover Sunday at Hara in Dayton on Aug 7. My two regular guys can't do it and I'm asking around but no one committed yet...

Sure wish I would have seen this sooner :oops:

If you ever need any help for Chillicothe-Circleville, I'm your Huckleberry. I'm retired so if in a pinch I'd be willing to travel to where ever. BC
"I spent 8 days lost at Sea" and wish I was still there.

Yep I used to be a Vet, A Fireman, a Medic, A Father, a Husband, owned by Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. But the toughest of them all is..........being retired and starting over.
khufford

Post by khufford »

Bigchessie wrote:

Sure wish I would have seen this sooner :oops:

If you ever need any help for Chillicothe-Circleville, I'm your Huckleberry. I'm retired so if in a pinch I'd be willing to travel to where ever. BC
I'll keep that in mind. I am doing the Circleville show this weekend but already have help lined up.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

Looking for help at some of the up-coming Columbus shows at Westland Mall. I'd like to find someone who lives in the area who can do the shows regularly. The guys who have been helping me in the past have proven to be unreliable and I've recently had to have guys drive in from Dayton or Cincinnati and it seems that all of my favors have dried up, so I need to find someone local. Let me know if you can work the show on Dec 31 - Jan 1 and we can go from there regarding future dates.
Some random nobody...
revred

Post by revred »

khufford wrote:Looking for help at some of the up-coming Columbus shows at Westland Mall. I'd like to find someone who lives in the area who can do the shows regularly. The guys who have been helping me in the past have proven to be unreliable and I've recently had to have guys drive in from Dayton or Cincinnati and it seems that all of my favors have dried up, so I need to find someone local. Let me know if you can work the show on Dec 31 - Jan 1 and we can go from there regarding future dates.
PM sent from the other thread. :)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free, because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything that I do." Professor Bernardo de La Paz in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world."