WTS salsa

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

importluva85

Re: WTS salsa

Post by importluva85 »

I ordered two jars (from ebay) they arrived today, and I have to say it has some of the best flavor, and is the best salsa I have ever tasted. It was a tad hotter than I expected, It was a nice surprise. It's so hard to find something with a superb flavor and still have a bite to it.

A+ keep up the good work man!
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

importluva85 wrote:I ordered two jars (from ebay) they arrived today, and I have to say it has some of the best flavor, and is the best salsa I have ever tasted. It was a tad hotter than I expected, It was a nice surprise. It's so hard to find something with a superb flavor and still have a bite to it.

A+ keep up the good work man!

Thank you for your business and your kind words. So far we have sold 75% of our first batch and are preparing for the next run, we could not have done it without the help and support of the OFCC community.

The Mild delay continues but I would like to assure everyone that it will be out soon. BTW if anyone has experience with FDA form 2541A please PM me lol.

All the best...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

I just bought one off ebay...I've been holding out for the mild (kids these days...), but I wanted to support an OFCCer.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Mr. Glock wrote:I just bought one off ebay...I've been holding out for the mild (kids these days...), but I wanted to support an OFCCer.

I cant thank you guys enough, your order will ship out first thing in the AM.

Thanks...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
tbram88

Re: WTS salsa (gluten update)

Post by tbram88 »

I sent some samples in to the lab to find out if there was any Gluten in my products (apparently some people can react to as little as 10 PPM) and even though none of my ingredients contain Gluten there can be traces due to other producers using the same facility.

So I figured I would spring for a test to find out for sure, I am happy to announce the result was "Not Detectable and below the test threshold of 2.5 PPM."

On a side note my FDA Scheduled Precess forms went out today so the count down to Mild is on!!

Thank you all for your support...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: WTS salsa (gluten update)

Post by Morne »

tbram88 wrote:I sent some samples in to the lab to find out if there was any Gluten in my products (apparently some people can react to as little as 10 PPM) and even though none of my ingredients contain Gluten there can be traces due to other producers using the same facility.

So I figured I would spring for a test to find out for sure, I am happy to announce the result was "Not Detectable and below the test threshold of 2.5 PPM."

On a side note my FDA Scheduled Precess forms went out today so the count down to Mild is on!!

Thank you all for your support...Bob.
Dude, you SO rock. When mild comes in I'll be buying a pack of both.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
yogidave

Post by yogidave »

Met up today for a trade and got a jar and let me tell you that this is some AWESOME salsa, Im gonna pick some up and give for Christmas gifts!!!!
Dirt Rich

Post by Dirt Rich »

Is it just me being super tired, or are there 11 peppers in your 10 pepper salsa?
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Dirt Rich wrote:Is it just me being super tired, or are there 11 peppers in your 10 pepper salsa?
Yes there is 11 Fresh peppers and also some crushed and ground ones too, see page two of this thread for a better explanation.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

We finally have a date scheduled to batch the Mild. We will be making our second production run on December 22nd and will be making more Original and finally some Mild, the first batch of mild should be 180 jars.

Thank you for your patience...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Dirt Rich

Post by Dirt Rich »

I don't get on here very often, but I receive pm's via email. Would you mind sending me a pm when the mild is in? I'd grab some hot, but I had a tooth pulled yesterday, so probably not a good idea at the moment lol.
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Dirt Rich wrote:I don't get on here very often, but I receive pm's via email. Would you mind sending me a pm when the mild is in? I'd grab some hot, but I had a tooth pulled yesterday, so probably not a good idea at the moment lol.
Sure will, and I deliver free in Toledo area.

Thanks...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
ArcherAce

Post by ArcherAce »

Subscribing in anticipation of the mild salsa.
"Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets."
yogidave

Post by yogidave »

Bought 4 more the other day and pasted them out to people and they loved them.
Sean

Post by Sean »

Big bump for great salsa. Got 4 jars the other day. This stuff is on par with the some of the best in Texas!

Thanks a ton.
Sean