House of Payne Munitions

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Beezer

House of Payne Munitions

Post by Beezer »

I’m helping a good friend out with his ammo company he started up this year. House of Payne Munitions is a veteran only manufactured ammo company. Only veterans are employees to do all aspects of the process from purchasing to packaging and everything in between. They are located in Ashland County OH, more specifically Jeromesville OH. Check ‘em out on Facebook, Instagram @ hop.munitions or http://www.hopmunitions.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I will attempt to attach their pricing list. They offer a veteran and first responder discount making 50 rounds of 9mm only $17.50 a box or $15 a box for wholesale purchases of 5000 rounds or more of any mixed calibers. Most importantly, they have NO LIMITS on the amount of ammo you can buy!!!! Check ‘em out and give em a call at 234.400.9502
Beezer

Re: House of Payne Munitions

Post by Beezer »

dademoss

Post by dademoss »

Thanks, but out of my price range.
GWC

Post by GWC »

I wish them luck, but it's to pricey for me too.

I'm not a fan of discriminatory hiring practices or different prices for different classes of customers either.
"The police are not here to create disorder. They are here to preserve disorder".
Mayor Richard Daley, 1968

I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.