WTS: Weber Genesis II E435 Extra Large Propane Grill

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

WTS: Weber Genesis II E435 Extra Large Propane Grill

Post by Mr. Glock »

I received this brand new as a gift in July 2020, and it's just way too big for my needs. So, I don't really use it- I think I only used it on Memorial Day and July 4th this year- and it works perfectly fine. But, it sits around too much and it's fairly sizable, being the biggest propane grill Weber makes. It's perfect for larger families or social gatherings. Plus I already had a fairly new Weber Spirit grill that handles our now post-COVID smaller family grilling needs just fine. Since someone has to come to pick it up, I'd prefer they are part of the OFCC forum family.

This is the Genesis II E-435 propane version with cast iron grates (hence, why they look that rusty color because I rarely use it) and I have the manual as well as the small rack (stored under the grill) and some extra drip pans. No propane tank included, as that's how they are sold. The Home Depot shows today's version is $1,649 plus tax. I'd move this down the road for $600. Pick up near Solon OH.

I did no cleaning of the grill for the photos (so, a bit of pollen on the shelves etc). I don't cover my grills because those plastic covers tend to trap moisture and rust the grill more than being out in the open.

OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: WTS: Weber Genesis II E435 Extra Large Propane Grill

Post by Mr. Glock »

I'm open to offers on this one. I still haven't used it again since I first posted.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member