[SOLD] 2000 Ford F150

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

3 gun

2000 Ford F150

Post by 3 gun »

Working, daily driver that needs some TLC to pass the e-check needed in Cuyahoga co. Limited resources prevent me from paying to get the work done (O2 & exhaust work) and I don't have the place or tools to DIY. 240k/mi on V6 with 2wd & auto trans, runs and shifts well. Tires have good tread, brakes no issues. No leaks, good heat, no working AC, newer battery and starter. Rust in typical F150 places but no holes in the floorboards or the like. Gate stays in place but the driver side pivot is shot. Bed liner and sliding rear window round out things I can think of now. Looking to get $1000 or reasonable offers. PM with questions, include phone number or email for quickest replies. Thx, Mark

https://pixhost.to/gallery/mJPqI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .. truck pics
An unloaded pistol is a paperweight. Opportunity knocks..Trouble kicks down the door.
Change you can believe in..Pre-65 US silver coins
NRA Certified RSO and Instructor in rifle, pistol and shotgun.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: 2000 Ford F150

Post by Javelin Man »

Nice old truck.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
3 gun

Post by 3 gun »

If you live outside the e-check zone you can plate & drive the truck as-is, I drive it daily. If you have the tools, time and place, the exhaust repairs should be less than $200 in parts. (lacking tools & place it's the labor that I can't afford) Exhaust as-is isn't overly loud; I drive in the Parma/7 hills/Independence areas often without issue and they love to write tickets. LOL Would make a great farm or camp truck as it is road worthy but maybe not the best choice for a cross country drive. Clear title .. like who would finance a 20yo truck? Open to reasonable offers .. may even be open to some trade(s) (silver, guns, newer computer stuff) PM with email or phone# for quickest replies. Thanks
An unloaded pistol is a paperweight. Opportunity knocks..Trouble kicks down the door.
3 gun

Post by 3 gun »

Headed out as scrap for $565